Friday, May 29, 2009

the lazy lie-in dress

I was strolling along the aisle of a local fabric store when this fabric caught my eye. It has a really sweet print of puffy clouds floating with babies, ducks, or cribs sitting on them. The background is in pink, which makes it really appropriate for little girls like QQ.

I wanted to make a dress that QQ could wear on lazy Sunday mornings, roomy enough to let her run, roll, jump, squat, and play freely. I wanted to give the dress sleeves, so that it would not be too chilly to wear in the morning. So this is what I came out with: Details: She sure loves the roomy feeling this dress gives her. Hmm... I may try on some solids soon...

See my other handmade projects.

Share this post on Facebook

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails