Friday, June 12, 2009

i'm thankful for...

~ good night wishes from my little boy: “Good night, mama. See you tomorrow. I love you.”

~ songs that my little girl sings in her very off-tune, sweet young voice.

~ work shoes that hubby remembers to bring into my car, so I’ll have shoes that match my skirt that day.

~ cooling Japanese green tea ice cream served with sweet red beans

~ calls from my little boy while I am at work: “Mama, I miss you. Are you on your way home to see me?”

~ breakfast that my mum lovingly packed for me for work

~ Saturday morning drives that my dad offers to bring HQ

~ peaceful looks on my little boy’s and little girl’s faces when they’re sound asleep

What are you thankful for today?

* Picture credit: japaneseicecream.blogspot.com

Share this post on Facebook

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails