Friday, July 31, 2009

HQ's ambition

We were driving home from mum’s house yesterday night, when HQ (4y 2m old) shared with me in the car:

“I like good people. I like good people who protect other people. Like Power Ranger, Peter Pan, policemen, soldiers, Spiderman and Superman. They are heroes, ya?”

His face was flushed. I smiled at my little chap and nodded.

"When I grow up, I want to be a policeman. I will protect many people. I will catch all bad people and put them into jail. Then give them chili rice; little bit of rice and loooootssss of chilli!”

LOL… Oh, to be 4 again…


Share this post on Facebook

3 comments:

MommyAngel said...

Hehehehe .... cute!! At least he has a correct mind set and it's so cute to hear him actually tell you what he wants to be when he grows up :) So sweet :)

BTW, I have an award for you here http://mommydaddyangel.blogspot.com/2009/07/lovely-blog-award-best-blog-award.html

BoeyJoey said...

:-)

Thanks, MommyAngel, for the award... will post up today :-)

mommy to chumsy said...

hahahhaha....this is cute..give the bad people chilli? did mommy punish him with chilli or not...hehehhehe. *just joking only*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails