Friday, July 3, 2009

lizards are not food and other things i never thought i'd say

don’t lick your meimei

if you wake your meimei up, I'm not going to play with you

no, I won't cook that frog for you

no, it's not ok for you to roar, even if you're pretending to be a lion

money is dirty

i'll teach you how to earn money

mama is also meimei's mama. You have to share

if you're not coming out, I'll lock you inside

papa cannot catch the tortoise because the tortoise ran so fast! (really, who was I kidding?)

policemen catch naughty boys and give them chilli rice

oh yes, drinking beer and smoking will give you donkey ears and donkey tail (like Pinocchio)

eat more food, drink more water, sleep more so your 'body's army' will be strong

you have to cut your hair, if not, spider will make cobwebs on your head

spiders come out at 8 o'clock to bite smelly people

coffee makes you giddy, and later on, you may faint too

naughty children will go to donkey land
.
.
.
.
.
I can think of many more, but really, posting more would be too embarrassing...

(C) Lee Pei Yi. All rights reserved. Originally published for boeyjoey.blogspot.com. All images and text cannot be republished without expressed written permission.


Share this post on Facebook

5 comments:

Annie Q said...

hahahhahaha, u're so funny!!

Big Pumpkin said...

Hahaha....did he see someone licking someone??? Or is he pretending to be a dog??

BoeyJoey said...

Licking sticky strawberry jam off his meimei's face... and she let him! *pengsan...

coffeesncookies said...

hahaha... I tell my daughter 'lies' too and I have a looong list of them, most popularly used is "Lizards LURRVE kids with smelly mouth. now quick go brush your teeth" !!

Thanks for dropping by my blog...

BoeyJoey said...

Hahaha... that's cute.
I have no problems getting my kids to brush their teeth cause they love to eat too much, so can't let their teeth rot!

Pleasure is mine... :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails