Monday, July 13, 2009

take a guess

I was shopping for groceries the other day, and picked up 2 carrots, pictured above. Now, how much did it cost me to get these 2 carrots?
Yes, you read right! RM 0.01!
And when calculated with all the other things that I bought, these 2 carrots became… free. I didn’t need to pay anything at all for these two fresh juicy carrots!
Hubby was rather amused that I got all excited about these 2 free carrots... guess it's because I know I won't be as lucky the next time, that's why…

Share this post on Facebook

10 comments:

Annie Q said...

hahahhahahha, u mean the staff get the price tag wrong??? Wah!!! U're so lucky!! And the carrot is from Aust not Cameron!!!

mommy to chumsy said...

wow, this is the first time i've seen this :D you are really lucky :D

BoeyJoey said...

At first, I thought I read wrongly when I got the carrots out of the fridge to cook during the weekends. My first time too...

coffeesncookies said...

wei.. so lucky ... I'm also like that. Small things like this will make my day.. hahaha

Big Pumpkin said...

Wow!!!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Hello, thanks for dropping by at my blog.
May I add your blog into my blogroll?

You have two beutiful and cute angels.

Talk about carrot, I just bought one today and it costs me 40 cents, but it is not from Giant. Hehe.

BoeyJoey said...

Sure, Sarah's Daddy & Mummy; that'll be great!

I have yet to start a blogroll on my site :-P... will do one quickie... hee hee

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Hi, thanks thanks for adding me in your blogroll. It is ok for the blogroll matter, take your time as it really consume time to do so.

By the way, how should I address you?

You may call me as Joanne and my girl name Sarah.

BoeyJoey said...

No problem...

Just BoeyJoey will do... kids are HQ & QQ!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Thanks Boey Joey. Nice name.

Ok, will insert all the names in my blogroll.

Happy Blogging!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails