Thursday, August 13, 2009

our favourite dinner haunt

Dragon i

I love Dragon i Restaurant. The one we frequent is located at Pavilion, lowest floor. We limit ourselves to dine there once a week, as it’s not exactly cheap. Food is impeccable, service is good, and well, the ambience can be a lot better if they have a musician strumming an Erhu or Guqin life… heehee, I guess I’m asking too much for my money worth.

Food that we had for dinner last week:

Appetizer of peanuts
Fried yong chow rice Chicken stirfried with cashew nuts, shallot leaves and onion. Deepfried prawns in salted egg yolk sauce – this is truly to die for… love! Pork ribs and conch herbal soup – mmm… *lick lips* For desserts - beancurd skin with barley and gingko nuts Mango puree with little pieces of pamelo and sago – yum yum slurp! Our dinner...
And of course a takeaway of red bean piggy buns for the kids. :-) This dish is hubby’s favourite, but we did not order it this time – crunchy, spicy, tasty, very addictive! It’s like eating spicy potato chips, chicken and popcorn all rolled into one! Just look at the amount of chili they put into the dish. Mmm... full tummies are happy tummies :-)

Psst… I’m still working on the hairpin how-to; do give me some more time, ok?

Share this post on Facebook

6 comments:

2ma said...

makan-ing there once a week can hurt my pockets *hehe*

BoeyJoey said...

Not every week la... hmm... maybe I should rephrase... "We limit ourselves to eat there the most once a week"... heehee

mommy to chumsy said...

wow..Dragon i every week? we only go once in a blue moon. hehehehehhehe. oh, i love their peanuts!! yummy.

Annie Q said...

yea, I like Dragon I too! But we hardly dine there, so far i think i only went twice, their food are nice. :)

BoeyJoey said...

It's walking distance from my office, and when we eat dinner outside every week-night, the same food from the food court can get pretty tiring, you know?

So, once in awhile we do indulge moderately...

Big Pumpkin said...

Ooo...I must go try out this place since you've recommended it. We're always stuck at the Pavillion as to where and what to eat :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails