Tuesday, September 22, 2009

some random facts

about my good friend PP:

~ we went to the same local uni

~ we were the only 2 who took labour law as an elective, hoping that we will get some use of it after we graduated

~ like me, she's also a pure breed convent girl

~ i've never eaten as much cili padi before knowing her

~ with 4 other room-mates and over 10 house-mates, her student house was one of the liveliest, busiest and noisiest that I knew, but also one of the most most organised and cleanest


~ i love that very short pixie hair on her; i think she carried it off very well

~ and i am secretly jealous of her legs... ha, now you know!

~ she's second from the left (can you guess which one is me?) ;-)

~ last Saturday, she got married to JH, the man of her dreams. we wish you and JH all the best in your marriage... now, go forth and multipy; HQ & QQ are looking forward to some play-mates! ;-)

© Lee Pei Yi. All rights reserved. Originally published for boeyjoey.blogspot.com. All images and text cannot be republished without express written permission.

Share this post on Facebook

5 comments:

SJ said...

nice shot! nice dresses! =)

wenn said...

good that u still keep in touch with yr friends..

Dora said...

Here I send my best wishes to your good buddy! Eventhough I'm not sure which one is u in the pix, one thing I'm sure is that u must be pretty as they are all pretty gals there!

BoeyJoey said...

Hahaha... thanks, Dora!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

I guess you are the third from the left. The one that has most fair skin complexion.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails