Thursday, October 15, 2009

6 months

Today marks BoeyJoey’s 6 months existence in the blog world.

6 months into blogging and I love it so far :-).

I am still feeling my way in this world of blogging, so if you have any suggestions, do feel free to drop me a line at the comment section or at boeyjoeyemail@gmail.com ;-). Do also take a vote at the poll on your right hand navigation bar to let me know what you think, ya :-).

To all my friends and blogger friends (whom I made through my blogging journey), a very big and sincere thank you to all of you! :-D :-D :-D

Happy blogging and/ or reading! :-D

© Lee Pei Yi. All rights reserved. Originally published for boeyjoey.blogspot.com. All images and text cannot be republished without express written permission.

8 comments:

Mummy Gwen said...

Only 6 months!! You are doing very well. Keep it up. :)

I've already taken up the poll.

wenn said...

happy 6 mth..keep it up..

BoeyJoey said...

Mummy Gwen: Thanks, dear. You have a lovely blog yourself; I enjoy reading about your wonderful family, especially Gwen! :-)

wenn: Thanks :-)

2ma said...

happy 6 mths!! looking fwd to read more about boeyjoey

mommy to chumsy said...

Happy Enam Bulan to BoeyJoey :) Keep up your interesting blog :D

Dora said...

Happy 6 Months to BoeyJoey! I love reading your blog on everything :-)

Big Pumpkin said...

Congratulations! I can't find the poll???

BoeyJoey said...

2ma, mommy to chumsy, Dora: Thanks! :-)

Big Pumpkin: Aiks... I hear that from others too. Hmmm... how to fix ah...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails