Monday, October 19, 2009

HQ's ambition; a sequel

The other day, Mum was asking HQ (4y 5m old) what he wants to be when he grows up, and of course HQ answered a policeman.

Like any grandparent, Mum has big hopes for her grandchildren. She was hoping that HQ will consider being a doctor, dentist, lawyer or somewhere along those lines. She tried to change his mind *slap forehead*

Popo : HQ, what do you want to be when you grow up?
HQ : A policeman. I want to protect good people and put bad people into jail.
Popo : Ahhh… but a policeman’s job is very dangerous.
HQ : It’s ok, policeman has gun. I will use my gun to shoot bad people.
Popo : What about being a doctor? You can save people too…
HQ : No la… doctor jab children one…
Popo : A dentist?
HQ : Don’t want. Dentist pluck people teeth one…
Popo : *give up*
HQ : Ahhh… I want to be a boss! Like mama and papa boss! Can scold people!* And can give money to people to buy food and many things! :-D
Popo : *brightened up* Ahh yes! Being a boss is good. Then when you grow up, you will be a CEO!
HQ : CEO is boss ah?
Popo : CEO is the biggest boss in the office.
HQ : Ah ah… ok, I want to be a CEO then :-D.

* We always tell him if we are late for work, our bosses will scold us. And that we have to work so that we can earn money from our bosses.

So for now, HQ’s ambition is to be a CEO.

And he has been telling this to mum (his popo):

HQ : Popo, next time when you grow old, I will grow big already. You no need to look after me then. I will be a CEO and give you money to buy food, buy clothes, and buy anything you want.

:-D

I was amused to hear the above from mum… if HQ is a CEO in the future, I hope he will be a "ROARing" CEO... But he has to be reminded not to do this… No "monkeying around", okay?

Share this post on Facebook

© Lee Pei Yi. All rights reserved. Originally published for boeyjoey.blogspot.com. All images and text cannot be republished without express written permission.

6 comments:

nizaa said...

*I want to protect good people and put bad people into jail.*

even HQ is still small, but he has a big heart...such a nice boy..:)

wenn said...

he is so active..

HN said...

Hahaha, I can see mommy was 'guiding' the lil'boy in the conversation :P

2ma said...

HQ is so cute!!!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Woww...HQ can do that stunt ya! Geng!

He is such a sweet boy. I am sure he loves his popo a lot.

BoeyJoey said...

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy: Yes, HQ does love his popo a lot :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails