Monday, October 19, 2009

i'm wishing for something sparkly for my coming birthday...

that looks like this…. *drool*

When it comes to jewelry, my approach is less is more. I admire how some people can look so trendy with loads of jewelry on them, but this look just doesn’t work for me. Therefore all my pieces are carefully chosen, and I love every piece that I own. You can say that I’m rather picky over my jewelry.

So when I chance upon LuShae Jewelry, and I saw this pendant, I was drooling like a teething baby. Oh, I couldn’t wait for my birthday! *hint hint to hubby* ;-)

As I was choosing my birthday present admiring their jewelry, I discovered that LuShae is having this awesome giveaway where they are giving away $200 US cash every month. Open to everyone worldwide. Just hop on to their giveaway page and put one of their cool buttons on your sidebar. Wow… I could use $200 US cash about right now… to get my be-early birthday present … or even milk powder for my kiddos.

© Lee Pei Yi. All rights reserved. Originally published for boeyjoey.blogspot.com. All images and text cannot be republished without express written permission.

16 comments:

reanaclaire said...

hey... i like the 200usd bit! my birthday in november... comes in timely, right? haha...

wenn said...

wow..that's a lovely pendant..

MeRy said...

That was amazing contest.....Thanks for sharing this good news.

nizaa said...

yup..that's lovely..and for me, i also agree with less is more..

BoeyJoey said...

reanaclaire: Yeah, I like that too :-). Hey, you're also a November baby? *high-five!*

wenn: I love it too :-)

MeRy: Good news are to be shared ma...:-)

nizaa: :-)

little prince's mummy said...

Very nice one...

smallkucing said...

thanks for sharing the information,Boey Joey

Sherry said...

so much money I want oso can leave burden.

yashiro said...

Thanks for the info. That $200 is sure enough to buy some things.

chubskulit said...

Hello there Mommy, thanks for dropping by and for this info! Will definitely check it out..

I am now following your blog para di ko mamiss updates mo..

By the way, I am trying to generate some support for our daughter. We entered her into a Smile Contest, and was wondering if you could please vote for her (just once), the contest runs until October 31st. Your vote would be so much appreciated.

To cast your vote, please go to this link. Please look for Jillian Rylie Cottrill.

Thank you very much!

Rose

kikamz said...

thanks for sharing this dear. i am heading over there! hugs!

Mummy Gwen said...

GOOD LUCK. Hope you win. :)

DiahRothman said...

Thank you for sharing..... wish me luck!

Nisha said...

pretty one.. :-)

aNnAsUeJiE said...

babe~
thanks 4 sharing the info! ;D

KittyCat said...

Hmm...I don't mind the USD200 either ;-)! By the way, I'm having a handbag giveaway on my blog...check it out if you like, ok?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails