Saturday, November 28, 2009

QQ's sling bag

This is a project from my previous post; here's the preview picture. I picked up 2 small bundles of grey acrylic yarns sometime ago from Macy sale at only RM 0.80 each. The quality of acrylic is not as good as cotton, but as I intend to crochet a bag, acrylic was fine by me. The coral and cyan cotton yarns are from my own stash.

I had the bundle with me, hopping from bag to bag, and travelling with me from place to place :-). While waiting for our turn to see my kiddos' pead, while stuck in traffic jams, while waiting for hubby after work, I managed to slot in a little time each time to crochet a row or two. Took me months to complete it :-)

Here's the finished sling bag for QQ: Can't wait for little QQ to wake up to try it on her :-)

See my other handmade projects.

© Lee Pei Yi. All rights reserved. Originally published for boeyjoey.blogspot.com. All images and text cannot be republished without express written permission.

9 comments:

Dora said...

Simple color & pattern combination but produces a nice outcome!

wenn said...

lovely..

Blessed mum said...

wow! it even have little flower on it! beautiful!

you are really good at this!

smallkucing said...

I saw this ort of bag beig sold.Quite expensive andnot as nice as this one.

reanaclaire said...

wah..clever mommy! yes, even got small flowers as well.. so did yr girl like it?

Mummy Gwen said...

You are good lah. So many talents. The sling bag is lovely. QQ sure loves it. :D

BoeyJoey said...

Blessed mum, Dora, wenn: Thanks :-)

reanaclaire: Heehee... where got clever... quite simple to do, but very time consuming la... QQ liked it for awhile... hangat-hangat tahi ayam lo...

Mummy Gwen: Where got good la... QQ was eager to try it when I showed it to her, but took it off soon after... maybe the strap is too long...

smallkucing: The cost is really little, but got to put in a lot of time... guess the price goes to the man-hours gua...

mommy to chumsy said...

beautiful bag made with love :) i'm sure QQ love it :D you are such a talented mommy.

A Mom's Diary said...

Lovely bag you have there.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails