Monday, December 28, 2009

crocs shoes at summit usj

Remember the Crocs shoes bought for my kiddos' Christmas presents in my previous post?Here's the location... at Summit USJ, near the escalator. You can see part of Mr. Teppanyaki signboard on the left, and Shabu-Shabu at the far end. If I'm not wrong, it's located outside Giant supermarket. Look out for the many banners hanging around to guide you to the location (the corner left banner is enlarged from the original one hanging on the ceiling).That's me in a yellow top and black bag, digging among the many pairs of Crocs to find the right sizes :-). You can see part of McDonald's sign at the far right.
The price card - 1 pair for RM 39.90 and 3 pairs for RM 100.00.I was deciding between getting a pair of Cinderella Crocs (Mary-Janes) or Dora Crocs... in the end I chose a pair of Cinderella Crocs and a pair of pink Mnnie Mouse Crocs for QQ, as well as a pair of Prusian blue Mickey Mouse crocs for HQ.

I would say, they're very worth the price! :-)

© Lee Pei Yi. All rights reserved. Originally published for boeyjoey.blogspot.com. All images and text cannot be republished without express written permission.

5 comments:

mommy to chumsy said...

wow, they are really worth it :) you didn't get any for yourself?

Zura said...

oh wow! am totally gonna go get some

Annie Q said...

wow wow wow...so good deal. Is it really true that Croc Malaysia closing down soon?

BoeyJoey said...

mommy to chumsy: No wor... don't look cute on me :-)

Zura: Hee hee

Annie Q: Not sure, but that's what the promotor told us.

A Mom's Diary said...

Have heard about Crocs closing down for some time now. But lots of Crocs sales all over town are actually fake Crocs. I bought several pairs myself from Giant Kelana Jaya few weeks back but then realised they were fake - the serial number is the same for all...LOL! But then again, as you said, they're comfy and looks like real...haha.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails