Sunday, December 13, 2009

fashionable HQ

These shots were taken when we were eating at Dragon-I, Sunway Pyramid last month. HQ has eaten his fill and started experimenting with my cardigan.

Here’s him tying my cardigan as a scarf…
Not bad huh? This short clip shows he’s refashioning my cardigan as a belt cum scarf and dodging from my camera!

video

Then I caught him trying to tie it around his head, as a head scarf or turban? Again, trying to prevent me from taping him :-D

video

Hmmm... how come I never thought of those?

© Lee Pei Yi. All rights reserved. Originally published for boeyjoey.blogspot.com. All images and text cannot be republished without express written permission.

7 comments:

smallkucing said...

Like Mother like son. Both talented!

wenn said...

hah..he's so creative..

SJ said...

he does really look great in with tat cardigan as scarf

A smile from SJ =)

Mila_ibu najihah said...

the 2nd pic... HQ looks like a Korean actor woo..

mommy to chumsy said...

hahahahaha..he really looks fashionable :D

Mummy Gwen said...

Inherited from Mummy lah. :D

A Mom's Diary said...

He's got your genes la, perhaps he'll be the next BIG fashion designer :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails