Tuesday, December 15, 2009

i love daiso

So does my girl...

I love glittering shiny pretty christmassy things
So does my girl I'm a sucker for cute cute things...
So does my girlSometimes, I can’t control my itchy hands…
So does my girl! (please don’t break anything!) If she’s also like me, I would ponder before purchasing… do I really need this?
So does she ! :-)QQ thinking: Doesn’t matter if I pretend only… hee hee QQ thinking: Then... pujuk-pujuk mama to buy it for me! :-D ps: my new addiction… Daiso! you likey too?

© Lee Pei Yi. All rights reserved. Originally published for boeyjoey.blogspot.com. All images and text cannot be republished without express written permission.

13 comments:

wenn said...

she's so cute..

smallkucing said...

buy la Mama...buy la...:p

CH Voon said...

she like to explore... everything is interested to him!

TZ said...

my mom love Daiso too ... :p

SJ said...

like mama like dotta

A smile from SJ =)

Sherry said...

yeah I like to shop there too, sometimes over spend there..

she so cute!

Dora said...

yeah usually mommy & girl has many tings to share! I've been to Daiso only once, I can't find anything I like there...

Mummy Gwen said...

I like to go Daiso too. *high 5* Gwen also like to touch this and that too but so far never ask me to buy lah.

ChloeRuoyi said...

So do I (to everything u mentioned) hehe!

BoeyJoey said...

TZ'a mom, Sherry, Mummy Gwen, ChloeRuoyi: *high five!*

Annie Q said...

I love Daiso too! So many things to see, usually i will stopping at bento stuff session for longer time. hahahahhaha

My Botang said...

your girl is soooo cute. how old is she??
I love Daiso too.. here in Japan, besides Daiso we have Nanjamura and some other similar shops.. everything is 100yen=RM4 more or less.. it's a wonderful place to be :D

BoeyJoey said...

My Botang: Thanks; she's 2 years and 4 months old. Daiso in Malaysia sells at RM 5 for each item, and I often overspend :-). I would love to go to similar stores in Japan...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails