Monday, January 11, 2010

julie & julia

Watched Julie & Julia recently... Meryl Streep is amazing. An impeccable actress. From Mama Mia to Julie & Julia? She floats from one character to another effortlessly. I love her. I love watching her. And Amy Adams? Pixie-ish... cuteness overload.

And now I'm hooked. To what? To this blog... The Julie/ Julia Project. Too intriguing.

She's talking and cooking French dishes (the younger REAL Julie); dishes that sound so foreign and yet so divine. The cooking process... I feel I could absorb all the buttery goodness just by reading her.

Being a detailed freak that I am, I love every single description that she wrote on the blog. I think someday I may hunt down the book as well (by the older REAL Julia). And maybe, just maybe cooking French after awhile... and if I do, I'll definitely be flouncing a jinggling bottom, no doubt.

© Lee Pei Yi. All rights reserved. Originally published for boeyjoey.blogspot.com. All images and text cannot be republished without express written permission.

4 comments:

smallkucing said...

*hahaha* laughing at the remark about jinglling bottom. Shake your bon bon, girl.

the little prince said...

Can I order the food then? :-)

coffeesncookies said...

ya , i watched tis show too and i will make beef bourguignon one fine day !!!

BoeyJoey said...

smallkucing: Already besar, can't afford to add more on... hahaha

the little prince: You wana eat what I cook? Better start with a full stomach... in case what I cook tak boleh dimakan... hahaha

coffeesncookies: "Beef bourguignon" *said in Meryll Streep's English accent*... "Julia Child's beef bourguignon!" :-D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails