Tuesday, February 23, 2010

currently...

... addicted to this simple but really yummy dessert
... touched and inspired by this very brave and amazing woman

... loving this blue-white porcelain pot which had followed me from office to office (money plant replaced once)... loving my ^.^ and *o*, as always
... getting blue, down, and bruised all over by something which is probably not there (merely my wild imagination, hopefully)

... hoping that i may live here one day, doing what i always wanted to do... ... missing my old me...

... tomorrow will come, bright and sunny, chripy and whole again... ( i hope)

© Lee Pei Yi. All rights reserved. Originally published for boeyjoey.blogspot.com. All images and text cannot be republished without express written permission.

10 comments:

Gargles said...

the dessert very suggestive... 2 boobs, a hole and 1 long thingy... yo!

chirpy chip chip faster lor, cny few more days left only.

mommy to chumsy said...

lovely post :) hope you are ok *hugs*

goolypoppy said...

aww..wats wrong, bubz? loook at the kids pics.. sure will be chirpy soon. :)

Gotta love that pic of qq and hg. So darn cute!

reanaclaire said...

reflections of your life? love the dessert... how many calories is that?? :p

reanaclaire said...

i just read your fren's blog, it is so sad..she is a mother like us.. but thank God she is alive and with her kids.. her blog has a lesson for us, dont groan or moan.. be strong and be thankful...

wenn said...

love yr pot of plant!

Uncle Lee said...

Hi BJ, just live your life the way you want it to be.
Our life today is not a dress rehearsal, we only get to play one round....live out your dreams....it will come true.
Love your pics, and your great looking kids, Lee.

BoeyJoey said...

Gargles: Only you can think of that; hahaha! So serve this up to your man when you're in the mood to... ahem... Reading your comment cheered me up, really :-).

mommy to chumsy: thanks :-)

goolypoppy: Yes, they're good sedative, when they're not giving me a headache :-)

reanaclaire: Oh... when i'm in the mood to eat, I try not to think of the consequences :-).

Stephanie (known more as Nie) is not a personal friend, but I find her really inspiring... I'm often reminded to look at the brighter side of life and to cherish what I have (although I was really upset just now and just winged it out on my blog :-S)

wenn: It's a money plant; always have one on my desk in every office I go.

Uncle Lee: Thanks for the advice :-). There's a will, but many times, no matter how strong the will is, there always seem to be obstacles. Ah well... things that don't come easily are often more appreciated, isn't it? I've sill a very long way to go, but I'm working hard on it! :-D

Mummy Gwen said...

If I try the way you eat, I'm sure I'll get hooked.

Hope you are ok now. Love the kids' photos..so cute.

Mommy Ling said...

Hope everything is getting better n better each day..

Tomolo is always a brighter day..cheers**

I love ur money plant lor..hehhe

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails