Wednesday, February 3, 2010

sunday at ioi

The kiddos shared their favourite warm lemon honey when we were having breakfast at Old Town. After which we did some grocery shopping at Jaya Jusco. The kids inevitable ended up at Jusco play area. Although big for her 2.5 year old frame, QQ seemed to be the smallest sized there. When I see her running around, jumping and squealing, I can’t help but to think that she looks like a little froggie. A very jumpy one with thighs so meaty that I felt like sinking my teeth on them :-D. They were a few boo-boo moments where a bigger girl knocked her down and where she toppled down because she bumped her butt down the foam stairs when she’s supposed to be climbing(the picture shows the correct way). But like she always has been telling us, she’s a big girl now, so she merely got up, brush herself and off she went again. She’ll grow up to be tomboy no doubt :-D.
(QQ was wearing an extra pink t-shirt when we arrived, but I took it off later)By the time we left for lunch (with much coaxing), HQ was soaking wet with sweat. Luckily I always bring an extra set of clothes for each kid when we go out. Lunch was at Wongkok Char Chan Teng Restaurant. I snapped this picture so that I won’t forget the name when I blog :-pThe kids shared pork chop rice (which I thought I snapped a picture, but found out later that I didn't :-S). My black pepper seafood pasta, which was spicy... I like. Hubby’s sizzling steak platter. QQ loves corn, just like me :-)
Our drinks. The fuchsia radioactive looking drink was red dragon fruit juice, which nobody likes. I don’t remember what the other two drinks were, but they were nice. A picture of the kiddos before leaving for home :-)
© Lee Pei Yi. All rights reserved. Originally published for boeyjoey.blogspot.com. All images and text cannot be republished without express written permission.

16 comments:

Broccoli Ginger said...

My son and I like corn too! :) It's a great outing! HQ and QQ had so much fun! :D

Mommy Ling said...

I love to see them sharing the honey lemon tea...so cute both of them

smallkucing said...

made me have a warm and fuzzy feeling to see HQ holding a hand out to help QQ up :)

Mummy Gwen said...

The kids are having a blast at the indoor playground..hehe. Every kid fav place to go ya. ;)

Didn't know IOI mall got Wong Kok Char Chan Teng. Where is it?

mNhL said...

Poor mummy must be real hungry while the kids enjoyed themselves at the playground. Until wanna sink the teeth on QQ's thigh. hehe.. Your hubby's sizziling set looks so yummy!

Annie Q said...

that sizzling steak look good and very big portion too. :)

Who order the red dragon fruit drink? hehhe

mommy to chumsy said...

we have been frequenting ioi a lot too cos it's not so crowded at the new wing. looks like a fun trip for the kiddos :D

ChloeRuoyi said...

There's something about these play areas... kids just can't resist them! Have to pay to play here, right?

MeRy said...

My son also love corn alot....

the little prince said...

Wah, they having so much fun ya!!

Uncle Lee said...

Hi BJ, your kids really having a swell time. Love the dishes you all had.
Where is this Jaya Jusco?
My time there was a Jaya Supermarket in PJ as well a thriftys....only 2.
Guess PJ, KL has changed a lot.
You have fun and keep well, Lee.

lil' bulb said...

Only been to IOI once, shall find someday to visit there again.

HQ n QQ really enjoyed playing.

CH Voon said...

She is a little active froggie.
Don’t worry she will not be tomboy for sure.

BoeyJoey said...

Broccoli Ginger: QQ and I love corn, HQ and my hubby don't. Yes, it was a fun outing for the kids :-)

Mommy Ling: Have to share ah... afraid that the lemon in the drink is too acidic for them.

smallkucing: :-)

Mummy Gwen: Ya lo... Wong Kok Char Chan Teng is located beside the main entrance, opposite Starbucks.

mNhL: Hahaha... very "yuk gan" :-p

Annie Q: The papa. He thought that it must be chockful of vitamins and minerals :-)

BoeyJoey said...

mommy to chumsy: We go there a lot too :-)

ChloeRuoyi: Yes. Must at least go for awhile before they "kam yiun" :-)

MeRy: But very difficult to digest for kids, so I try to limit QQ's intake of corn.

the little prince: Yes! Kids ma... sure like playground!

lil' bulb: We go there quite often :-)

CH Voon: Hopefully :-)

BoeyJoey said...

Uncle Lee: Jaya Jusco is a hypermarket chain owned by Japanese. They are located in most major cities in Malaysia. The one we went to is located in IOI Mall, Puchong.

Jaya Supermarket has been teared down, and was replaced by new shop lots & office blocks, called Jaya 1. There's also another office blocks/ shopping mall nearby called Jaya 33.

Yes, I think KL & PJ must have changed a lot. Should you come back to Malaysia one day, let me know... I can bring you and your lovely wife around :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails