Thursday, March 18, 2010

*piang*

This week is a school holiday and HQ has been complaining about the homework that he has to complete before school starts - 17 pages altogether! *pengsan* I don't remember having so much homework during my school days *shake head*

He didn't want to work on them during the previous weekends, and I let him since he still has one whole week to complete them.

Come Monday, I was in the office when I received a call from HQ. He proudly announced to me that he has finished his BM homework (6 pages) and Mathematics (2 pages). Very good! :-D. I actually bought a stack of dinosaur stickers from Daiso earlier and plan to give it to him that night, just as a way to encourage him.

HQ: Mama, I finished all my Bahasa Malaysia homework already. Now I'm going to finish my Mathematics homework.
Mama: Very good! Seeing that you're such a good boy, I bought something for you :-).
HQ: What is it mama?
Mama: It's a surprise. You will know when we come home tonight.
HQ: What time you coming home tonight?
Mama: 8 o'clock.
HQ: Why so late?
Mama: I have to wait for Papa.
HQ: Mama, you don't wait for Papa la... You come home first, let papa come home by himself la...

*piang* Papa's heart broke...
......................................................................................................................................................................

Popo has been coming to sleep with us for the few days that hubby was away for business trip to Jakarta. The kids were happy to have her around and excitedly showed her their "treasure box". But I felt bad for my mum as she doesn't sleep well in our home and actually gets not enough rest; still have to look after the kids the next day. The kids did missed their Papa and had been asking when he will be back.

Papa is now home so Popo need not come over. Last night, when we were in our bedroom getting ready for bed:

QQ: I miss my Popo.
Mama: It's ok. You will see Popo tomorrow.
QQ: I want Popo to come and sleep with us.
Mama: If Popo come and sleep with us, Papa will have no place to sleep.
QQ: Let Papa sleep in the airport la...

Double *PIANG*

(C) Lee ei Yi. All rights reserved. Originally published for boeyjoey.blogspot.com. All images and text cannot be republished without expressed written permission.

13 comments:

reanaclaire said...

papa must be heartbroken when he sees this.. hahaa...
17 pages of homework for such a small child.. hai... hope they wont turn him off nursery.. :)

Alice Phua said...

OOooh....Papa will be very sad if he reads this. Papa seems to be the last person in their mind. :-(

ChloeRuoyi said...

Hahaha! Poor papa... he has very limited space in their hearts haha :p

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hahahahahaha....this is funny. poor daddy :( wow, HQ's homework is absurd. Ashley only got 1 book this time and I am so surprised.

Uncle Lee said...

Hi BJ, ha ha, love your sense of humour and your "piang".
What that mean? For a moment thought you broke your Royal Doultan, ha ha, Lee.

nizaa said...

hahahaha...very straight to the point la...

Mummy Gwen said...

Aiyo..poor Papa. Kids are so direct..hehe..they don't really mean what they said geh.

smallkucing said...

Nursery already have so much home work ah?*pengsan*

lil' bulb said...

Kids are always like that. Today they can love you and play with you very much. Tomorrow they will change their target to somebody else. Kesian papa!

Mommy Ling said...

Jor, Papa heart really PIANG***

Ur kids are so cutee ler..hehhee

A Mom's Diary said...

Poor papa! :-) That's a lot of homework for a 5yo. I was totally surprised that YY had so little homework. In fact, so far, her homework load is less than last year - not that I'm complaining though.

Ann said...

Poor papa! But never mindlah Papa, kids always want the 'new/diff' things!!!

2ma said...

papa must be really sad lor...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails