Saturday, April 10, 2010

happy birthday, hubby

Today is my hubby's birthday. We have been celebrating his birthday together for more than 10 years now! Wow... how time flies! Yes, I've known my man for that long and everyday I still feel there's a lot more about him for me to discover! Either he's bloody good at giving me surprises or I'm a darn lousy sniffer. Either way, I'm glad :-).

He's the greatest Papa in this whole wide world who loves our kiddos to bits (I know there's many great dads out there, but on this special day, I'm allowed to be biased!). I appreciate his patience with me, always lending a hand whenever he sees me needing it. Still cooking breakfast for me every Sunday morning; although simple, they're yummy! And little things that he does like remembering to bring my lappie into my car, making sure I have a fresh bottle of water in my car every morning, squeezing toothpaste on my toothbrush morning and night...

And for putting up with my ridiculous obsession with fabric. Gosh, I am lucky! :-D.

Happy birthday, honey!

* picture was taken exactly one year ago.

© Lee Pei Yi. All rights reserved. Originally published for boeyjoey.blogspot.com. All images and text cannot be republished without express written permission.

24 comments:

nizaa said...

happy birthday to mr. boeyjoey...

wenn said...

happy birthday to yr hubby!

goolypop said...

happy birthday honey..haha!

I mean mr.boeyjoey :)

smallkucing said...

Happy Birthday to your hubi and a great weekend to your family :)

LittleLamb said...

Happy birthday to ur hubs..
Btw, ur princess is very beautiful..i like her dimple and cheerful smile.

iamthewitch said...

Aww so sweet of your hubby! Happy birthday to him, and may you guys celebrate birthdays together for many many more years to come! :)

Wonderful Life said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby!

reanaclaire said...

1st, Happy Birthday, PeiYi's Hubby.. may u stay romantic to your wife forever!

Pei Yi, next time if got your husband's clone, do inform me.. i no chance liow.. maybe get one for my girl!! hahahaaa..

Mommy Ling said...

oh so sweet of ur hubby...cook breakfast n even squeezing toothpaste for u...envy envy***

hapie birthday to ur hubby

slavemom said...

Happy Birthday to ur hubs!

MeRy said...

Hepi B'day 2 ur hubby!!

Alice Law said...

Wah~! He is not only an awesome dad, nevertheless he is a wonderful husband!!! How I wish my husband would make breakfast for me... and stop complaining the breakfast I made for him! LOL!

Happy Birthday to your wonderful husband!

MK mummy said...

wow.. yr hubby is so nice one... even squeeze toothpaste for u and cook every Sunday... my hubby cooks breakfast every Saturday because his precious daughter wants it...

Happy birthday to your hubby.

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Happy Birthday to your other half :) Your hubs is indeed a very nice man, judging from what you wrote about him. You are so lucky :)

Sherry said...

happy birthday to your hubby

the little prince said...

Happy birthday Mr boeyjoey!!!

Wah!! Your hubby so sweet ya, cook breakfast & squeeze toothpaste for u!!!

mNhL said...

yea....you are really lucky. Happy B'day to your hubby.

eugene said...

sorry sorry i was busy on the 10th of april,,, now i can extend my wish to your husband or not?

ok,just wish the two of you a blessed union to the end of the day,, god bless, and i am always happy to see a happy marriage

ChloeRuoyi said...

Happy belated birthday to your hubby! Hehe i just had to giggle at the "squeeze toothpaste" part.. we do that too.. whoever brushes first will put for each other :-)

CH Voon said...

Oh… I am late.
Wish your hubby Happy Belated birthday.

You are the luckiest woman in the world : )

Mummy Gwen said...

Happy Birthday To Your Beloved Hubby!! Wow..your Hubby is so sweet leh. *envy*

2ma said...

so sweet!!!

A Mom's Diary said...

Home-cooked breakfast every Sunday and toothpaste on toothbrush twice a day - such a sweet man you've got. Happy Belated Bday to your man :-)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Your husband really deserved a lot of hugs and kissed from you.

He is so sweet and caring. I wish my husband could squeeze the toothpaste for me too:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails