Friday, April 30, 2010

Love World, Love Sloggi

What do I love about the world? Too many... I love living and I love where I'm living. To make it clearer, I'll break it down to 4 main favourite categories:

1. Beautiful people
2. Fashion
3. Comfort & Pampering
4. Reuse, Reduce & Recycle

1. I love Beautiful people
~ Cute kiddos... love mine especially ^.^
~ My close knit family ~ My friends
Old friends, new friends, colleagues, and of course my bloggie pals that we "meet" everyday in the bloggie world!

~ Models
What more can I say, I just love beautiful people, and we can't deny that models are beautiful.
Look at these chicks... they're as hot as the Sloggi Love World lingerie they're modelling! *wink*

~ And of course people with beautiful hearts. I sincerely think everyone is beautiful in his* own way, be it his generosity, kindness, sincerity, friendliness, patience, wisdom, etc.
..................................................................................................................

2. I love Fashion
~ Shoes... a girl can never have too many pairs! (I hope my hubby agrees with me :-S) ~ Bags... a bag for each outfit! Dream! ~ Dresses... I love dresses; full stop.
~ And of course the most important, Fondation Wear to help make us look good - quality lingerie! Don't you just love the look of these Sloggi Love World lingerie? Yummy colours, modern designs , perfect fit and oh-so-in!
..................................................................................................................

3. I love Comfort and Pampering
~ Spa and facial
~ Manicure and pedicure
~ Comfortable lingerie
I want to stress that this is so so so important. Being the closest to my skin (and the most intimate areas of my body), I would definitely want comfortable lingerie with perfect fit and great support! And that undoubtedly has to be Sloggi Love World lingerie.
..................................................................................................................

4. The fact that we can Reuse, Reduce & Recycle
Considering that we had done enough harm to the Mother Earth, I love that we are able to Reuse, Reduce and Recycle many materials. This practice should start as early as possible with our next generation. What I love:

~ My best birthday present
My teachings had been rewarded when my 4 year old son drew this card for me during my previous birthday celebration. True to his reusing spirit, instead of using new coloured papers, he drew my card on a recycled paper. I am so proud of him. This was my best birthday present :-).

~ Refashioning clothes
Anyone who has read my blog long enough knows that I often refashion clothes for my kiddos. The reasons I refashion old clothes to be reused again are:
1. to preserve the sentimental values;
2. to save money for buying new clothes; and
3. to reuse what we already have AND to reduce waste, which is of course, the most important one.

My recent work was a surgery on an old pair of khaki pants belonging to my 1st kiddo.

~ Sloggi Love World lingerie
Sloggi Love World garment is made from 90% Polyester (yarn material is produced from 100% recycled plastic bottles) 10% Elastane. This piece of information really surprised me. I mean, when I recycled my son's pants, I am adding a lot more new materials to the end product. So, learning that 90% of each Sloggi Love World garment is made from recycled materials really bowled me over.
What I am very impress with Sloggi Love World is unwanted PET bottles can be recycled into something so feminine, fashionable, comfortable and beautiful. Reuse, Reduce & Recycled... Sloggi has fully encapsulate this into their Sloggi Love World lingerie!
..................................................................................................................

From my 4 main favourite categories above, I noticed that Sloggi Love World lingerie is in each and every category! Shall I now declare that Sloggi Love World lingerie is my new found PET?? (PUN not intended). Yes! I LOVE SLOGGI! ^o^

Love World, Love Sloggi is brought to you by Nuffnang & Sloggi.

* picture source: own collection, Sloggi and good old Google.
(C) Lee Pei Yi. All rights reserved. Originally published for boeyjoey.blogsot.com. All images and text cannot be republished without expressed written permission.

5 comments:

mNhL said...

A very good write up! Good luck in the contest.

Uncle Lee said...

Hi Boey Joey, now this is what I call an exciting, interesting blog posting....filled with eye catching, heart palpitating pictures...instead of baby diapers and baby food.....

Hey BJ, you have a great looking family there. Maybe should have hinted the who is who in the group pic.
Regret I have not heard nor seen this 'sloggie' underthings....must be new.
Ask me about ahemmm, cover girl, Maidenform I can tell you, *wink*, ha ha.

BJ, you sure got great taste in clothes and shoes...hmmm, you quite high maintenance too, ha ha ha. And that Jimmy Choo shoes I bet looks fabulous on you, real traffic stopper looks.

Okay, for your next posting, how about you model yourself in your sexy sarong kebaya and high slit cheong sums, your Oscar de la Renta designer jeans, Valentino t-shirts?
Send me telegram, *wink*.

You have a great weekend, stay young, stay beautiful and keep a song in your heart, Lee.

reanaclaire said...

wow..very imaginative and creative.. hope u win a prize, pei yi!

Mummy Gwen said...

I enjoyed reading it. Good Luck. :)

Mommy Ling said...

Good luck in the contest...

Enjoy reading it..i wana participate too but just away too busy to think..ahahha

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails