Tuesday, April 27, 2010

a photo tag

I have been tagged by Barbara of Chumsy Ashley and Alice of Adventures of Juan Or for this assignment. This is the first time I am tagged :-).

This is how the tag goes - The person who is tagged will have to look for the first photo folder according to Picasa or hard drive and then select the 10th photo, blog about the story behind the photo and tag 5 others. Sounds fun, huh? :-)

My hard disk dated back to 2004, the year hubby and I got married. The first folder was our trip to Bangkok. And the 10th photo is a very dark shot of me at the pedestrian bridge the morning after we arrived.
For this trip, we visited many temples and parks, shopped for souvenirs at Chacuchak and the floating market; and went berserk with the many spicy local food. We even walked the night streets of the most sleazy part of town, Silom! :-D

The rice with one fried egg that we ate from a hawker outside the National Museum was one of the most memorable and delicious meal that we had, and it only cost 1 Baht per serving! We took the Sky train, taxi and public bus. It was raining season and we walked under the rain... kinda romantic :-).

We also visited one of hubby's friends in Bangkok... Liang, if you are reading this, Kelvin and I wish you happiness and good health! :-). And one of hubby's friend, Jew, brought us to a beautiful garden restaurant where we ate the most delicious Thai food. We were so thankful for their hospitalities :-).

OK, now for the tag, I would like to tag the following mummies:
1. ChloeRuoyi
2. Mummy Gwen
3. 2ma
4. LilHyppo's Hypopotamum
5. Mummy Ling

(C) Lee Pei Yi. All rights reserved. Originally published for boeyjoey.blogspot.com. All images and text cannot be republished without expressed written permission.

10 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

aww..what a lovely photo of you. like so carefree..heheheh. thanks for doing the tag.

mNhL said...

wow...travelling.

this tag is fun hor.

smallkucing said...

wow...lenglui leh. Hmm..I havent got the chance to go yet.

ChloeRuoyi said...

Oh those were the days... u looked really thin then :-)

Thanks for tagging me but I won't be doing it cos the pic is not too appropriate, unless I cheat :p Similar to yours, it was also a holiday pic of hub and me back in 2005, enjoying a meal in Hooters with sexy waitresses in the background haha!

Mummy Gwen said...

Oh..I saw my name there..haha. Thanks for the tag.

Phew-wit...I love the hair and the posing. ^_^ Pretty mummy. You didn't change much.

Everyday Healy said...

Nice pic! but, your memory is even more impressive! :P

BoeyJoey said...

Everyday Healy: Haha... good memories are to be treasured. And hey, thanks for visiting :-).

Mommy Ling said...

Oh...i kena tagged..ok ok i will..give me sometime..hehhe.

A nice pic of u taken.

CH Voon said...

the photos look dark la... cannot see you face hhehe

the little prince said...

what a lovely photo!! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails