Wednesday, April 21, 2010

pretend games

The kids were playing outside while I was in the kitchen. I called the kids to come in and take their vitamin C. HQ rushed in; QQ still in the living room.

Mama: Where is meimei?
HQ: Nevermind, I take for her. She can't come.
Mama: Why not?
HQ: *in a whisper* Shhh... we're playing pretend!
*then loudly exclaimed* Quick, I need to go and rescue my wife! I think she's in trouble! *running off*

o.O"

Wife? In trouble?

Turned out they were playing police and thief. HQ was the policeman, and QQ the policegirl. They're husband and wife. QQ was kidnapped by the baddies and HQ being the good policeman (and husband) has to go and rescue her.

*slap forehead*

...............................................................................................................................

I was minding the house chores when I saw HQ trying to carry QQ. Gasp!!! I quickly stopped them, and found out later why they were contemplating to do that...

They were pretending that HQ was the owner of a pet rabbit. Apparently, the kids knew about toilet-training their pet, and HQ being the responsible owner was trying to carry his pet to the loo to relieve herself. So yeah, QQ got to be the pet rabbit.

o.O"

(C) Lee Pei Yi. All rights reserved. Originally published for boeyjoey.blogspot.com. All images and text cannot be republished without expressed written permission.

12 comments:

Kelvin said...

o.O" I don't recall being so "creative" during my childhood...

~LiLHypPo's mUMmy~ said...

So creative!! :D

Mummy Gwen said...

So cute..haha. At least they have each other to play with..not so bored.

lil' bulb said...

ha ha...they like to play 'pretend' too?

mNhL said...

Wow...creating own story to entertain mummy! haha...so creative. HQ is a loving brother.

Christina said...

Hi Mummy... This is my first time visiting your blog and I am addicted to it. I enjoy reaading all the entries, especially about HQ and QQ. They are so cute and adorable. Keep up the good work, Mummy... :)

reanaclaire said...

my kids never played that before.. now thinking back, what did they play ah...

UmmiRosma said...

Hehehee...kids love to play pretend and makebelieve play...just like ours too. However, they look and sound pretty cute ya!

smallkucing said...

*pengsan*kakaka

prince n princess mum said...

Hahahhahaha... funny la.... playing pretend :)

slavemom said...

So cute when he said he need to go n rescue his wife. hahaha

Mummy said...

hahaha... the first one sounds so familiar... G and his other cousin, S, used to call each other darling. :))

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails