Wednesday, April 7, 2010

*slap forehead*

Incident 1
(back-dated; HQ at thet time was approximately 4y 9m old)

Whenever we go anywhere on Sunday, HQ will update his Gong gong the next day on places that we went and things that we did.

Gong gong : You always go here and there, but you never bring me.
HQ: My car not big enough... if you, Popo and Kiukiu also come, my car cannot fit all of us!
Gong gong: We can drive another car. But you never ask us to go? When I go out, I always bring you along. *pretended to sulk*
HQ: Ha??? You ask me to go with you! I never ask you to bring me also!

*slap forehead*
In case you're wondering, we do invite our parents to come with us when we go out during weekends. However, my parents, being in their mid and late sixties, do not fancy going to the malls, and quite often decline our invitations. Only when we go somewhere other than malls, they will consider coming with us :-).
.....................................................................................................................

Incident 2
(back-dated; HQ at that time was approximately 4y 7m old)

We were given free entrance for 2 adults and 2 kids for the Nuffnang - Friso Gold Family Day Out to Kidzsports & Gym, One Utama sometime back (wayyyy back). As usual, HQ shared with his Gong Gong his adventures:

Gong gong: Hrmmph... why didn't you bring me and Popo also?
HQ: I wanted to bring you and Popo also, but Mama said we have 4 tickets only... for Papa, Mama, me amd Meimei. If you and Popo go, then Papa and Mama cannot go already. Then you have to look after me and meimei, very tired you know? You and Popo old already, must rest more.

*roll eyeballs*
...............................................................................................................

Incident 3
(QQ at 2y 8m old)

Gong Gong: Meimei, why are you wearing korkor's shirt?
QQ: Last time this is korkor's shirt, but now korkor grow big already, cannot wear this shirt anymore. Now, this is MY shirt.

... very lcly liddat...
.................................................................................................................

Incident 4
(QQ at 2y 8m old)

Gong gong: Meimei, you drink your Yakult, never share with me?
QQ: I finish my Yakult already... next time I share with you, ok?
Gong gong: Ok *smiles*
Popo: Next time, you must take 3 Yakults, one for Gong gong, one for Meimei, and one for me.
QQ: No... take 2 only. One for you, and one for me and Gong gong. Gong gong share with me.

:-D

(C) Copyright Lee Pei Yi. All rights reserved. Originally published for boeyjoey.blogspot.com. All images and text canot be republished without expressed written permission.

19 comments:

smallkucing said...

Getting smarter each day. Brain react very fast. Salute!

Uncle Lee said...

Hi BJ, love the lively conversation. Nothing like having a question and answer period, ha ha, or a debate.
Get them to speak out their thoughts.
Have fun and keep well, Lee.

2ma said...

so funny ler!!! such conversations usually makes u smile out of the blue *hehe*

Alice Phua said...

Wah, what clever answers from such young children! I can't help laughing! :-D

reanaclaire said...

Your parents must be very happy talking to their cute grandkids.. so adorable they r!

Broccoli Ginger said...

haha.. that's really ...... *slap forehead* hahaha.. kids nowadays.. really talk like adult. :)

Serene said...

They're smart! love kids conversation... haha, so funny!

LittleLamb said...

2y8m can speak so welllllll

mNhL said...

i love kids' talk. so cute.

ChloeRuoyi said...

Kids say the most entertaining things, don't they? QQ speaks very well for her age, and the kor-kor is very humourous :-)

Health Freak Mommy said...

Kids' talk are always so cute, innocent and can always bring a smile on my face :)

slavemom said...

The kids r vy good at reasoning. ;)

Alice Law said...

What an ingenious thoughts from your kids, so cunning!

Have a nice day to you!

the little prince said...

So cute little HQ & QQ!! Ah Gong sure very happy when have the conversation with the grandchildren ya!! Next time take the photo when they have conversation/communicate, I find it so touching whenever I review the photo!!

coffeesncookies said...

ohh..cute.. they are much smarter than you think . I like kids logic..

nizaa said...

pandainyaaaaaa....

Mommy Ling said...

ur two cute cheeky ones, always that cheeky...so cute

Mummy Gwen said...

Your QQ is so smart with her words..hehe. Really entertaining lah..hehe..just joking ya.

VanessaJezamine said...

XD sheer intelligence. I couldn't stop laughing. XD

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails