Monday, May 10, 2010

happy belated mother's day

... to all mummies out there :-).

On Mother's Day, I gathered the kids and we celebrated the occasion with my mum. We went for dinner at a nearby restaurant with my dad and brother :-).

Last Friday, HQ came home with Mother's Day gifts from school. He called me in the office earlier that day, saying excitedly that he had a surprise for me :-). When I got home that night, he greeted me at the door with these: Which I found out later that QQ has claimed that the balloon was hers. She had also wanted the carnation if HQ hadn't stopped her... LOL!

The inside of the card... HQ must have written and erased so many times to leave those black pencil marks :-). The writing was a little crooked and with one spelling mistake (Mother's) there... but heck, to me, it's the message and the effort that counts :-D. (C) Lee Pei Yi. All rights reserved. Originally published for boeyjoey.blogspot.com. All images and text cannot be republished without expresed written permission.

12 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

awwww...so sweet. no matter how crumpled the card is, it sure worth more than a million dollars eh?

mNhL said...

So lovely...and must pin them up on the wall.

reanaclaire said...

how sweet! i see no spelling mistakes there..

CH Voon said...

Happy Belated mother's day to you :)

Mummy Gwen said...

Soooo sweet. "Lum sei loh"..hehe. He wrote so many things and drew cute pics too...so cute. ^_^

Happy Belated MOther's Day to You!!

smallkucing said...

oo...so "lum"....

coffeesncookies said...

cherish that and I'm sure you'll keep the card for years...

Mommy Ling said...

Jor...so sweet of him. I m waiting for Ethel to write some messages one day..hahahha

2ma said...

happy belated mother's day to you!

slavemom said...

Lovely gifts n personalised card. Sweet!
Happy Belated Mother's Day to you too! :)

BoeyJoey said...

Mommy to Chumsy: Hehe... Mummies will understand another mummy best :-).

mNhL: It's now taped on my wardrobe in my room :-). Will keep it and show his gf... hahaha.

reanaclaire: Got ler... Mother's. Anyway, it's ok :-)

CH Voon: Thanks, CH!

Mummy Gwen: Ya lor... wrote and erased, wrote and erased :-)

BoeyJoey said...

smallkucing: Your turn will come la!

coffeesncookies: Yes, will keep this card together with the other birthday card that he gave me :-)

Mommy Ling: The day will sure come one! :-)

2ma: Thanks!

slavemum: Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails