Tuesday, May 25, 2010

my little helper

Last Sunday, HQ helped me in the kitchen while meimei napped in the living hall. He washed the dishes, mixed sauce ingredients before I poured into the wok, and in this picture he's helping me to wash the rice grains. And I must say, he did a good job!

It was a fun experience for him, as well as for me! Thanks, dear HQ! :-D.

© Lee Pei Yi. All rights reserved. Originally published for boeyjoey.blogspot.com. All images and text cannot be republished without express written permission.

10 comments:

smallkucing said...

Good job HQ :D

coffeesncookies said...

he's surely starting young ! good job Pei Yee.

Serene said...

Must be a fun experience for mother and son!

LittleLamb said...

i will be so touch if my son one day help me in the kitchen or around the house!! good job HQ

Mummy Gwen said...

He is such a good boy. :)

ChloeRuoyi said...

What a good boy! Very well-taught :) I think most boys wouldn't be bothered with these chores.

CH Voon said...

good boy!

next time, u can wait for dinner and he will prepare all for u.

Mommy to Chumsy said...

awwww..he is such a good boy :)

Mommy Ling said...

Wow..ur boy is really good lor. Give a pat to him***

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

HQ looked so professional in cooking with the apron on him.

Nice job HQ!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails