Saturday, June 5, 2010

deprived from sewing

I mentioned in my earlier post that I did not get to do any sewing with my sewing machine for the whole month when we camped at mum's place. So what did I do at mum's place?

When the kids fell asleep (and if I did not unintentionally fall asleep with them), I handsewn these little clippies :-). And I made these are for Yan Yan (picture borrowed from Mummy Moon's blog :-) I met Mummy Moon when she has so kindly helped to buy a pair of Snow White crocs shoes for QQ from Crocs Warehouse Sale; only RM 40!
Love the intricate designs. Thanks, Mummy Moon for taking the trouble. QQ loves them :-)
There's more clippies, which I'll share later :-).

© Lee Pei Yi. All rights reserved. Originally published for boeyjoey.blogspot.com. All images and text cannot be republished without express written permission.

12 comments:

bluedreamer27 said...

thanks for sharing have a great day and happy blogging

bluedreamer27 said...

oh and a great business too

bluedreamer27 said...

oh they are so cute

smallkucing said...

Lovely clips.

aiks..the princess shoes looks very similar to Princess Gwen's ones. So ngum leh

MeRy said...

Nice Hairpin..

reanaclaire said...

wooo.. another talented mommy! sewing is my poorest subject.. great to see these, really need patience too to do all these...

A Mom's Diary said...

The clippies are exquisite. So is the Snow White crocs. Yiu Yiu would have loved it too as Snow White is her fave princess :-)

Health Freak Mommy said...

The snow white Crocs is so pretty! Hey, you can even open a blogshop and sell your pretty creations :)

Alice Law said...

Oh dear, you are such a handy mommy!! Do you sell these, they are really nice and artistic!:)

Please have a wonderful week ahead!

Mommy to Chumsy said...

oh those handsewn clippies are so cute. you are really really good :D

Mummy Gwen said...

Your handsewn hairclips are so pretty. :) The Snow White crocs is very pretty hor.

2ma said...

the clips are very nice!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails