Thursday, June 10, 2010

QQ slayed a dragon (in her dream)

QQ: 2 years 10 months old (incident happend on 30th May 2010)

One weekend night after HQ has fallen asleep, QQ told me "when I sleeping just now (all things happened in the past are just now/ long long time ago/ that day to her) I have a bad dream". After she told me the details of her dreams, I found it hillarious and very original, but sceptical as I was doubtful that she actually understand the meaning of dreams.

So I took my camera and told her to tell me her dreams again. Surprsingly, her second time telling her dreams tallied to the first time when she told me. The storylines were the same. The details were the same. I thought that since they were consistent, she did not make them up. So, I guess, she does know what dreams meant after all :-).

Here are her dreams:

video

© Lee Pei Yi. All rights reserved. Originally published for boeyjoey.blogspot.com. All images and text cannot be republished without express written permission.

12 comments:

the little prince said...

:-) She really good in telling a story!!

smallkucing said...

hahaha...so vivid geh

Zooropa said...

QQ is like telling you a story there!

Dora

prince n princess mum said...

Wah!!!

bluedreamer27 said...

yikes...
we can do everything which is somehow impossible in our dream...
sometimes. it gives us a message

Kelvin said...

Haha... My brave little dragon slayer.. Not to mention she dance with the snake. :D

goolypop said...

hahaha.. so cute! YOUR giggling voice ah! So cute ar! Haha.. QQ also cute la.. heeeee...

Alice Law said...

You have a very good story teller at home, you can probably turn off the TV and radio from now on!

Happy weekend!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

QQ able to tell your what she dream, very clever gal.

For Sarah, I dare not to ask her anything about her dream..coz she always cried after night mare. :-)

By the way, did QQ said "rescue" or "jiu" (as in Mandarin)?

Wonderful Life said...

wow, she's about to relate her dreams! hmm, i wonder what's my boy's dreams would be... i shall ask him one day... :)

ChloeRuoyi said...

What a great storyteller! Chloe kept asking me to playback the video for her again and again :)

QQ speaks really well for her age. Her pronunciation is so crisp and clear!

Mummy Gwen said...

Wow..I'm impressed with QQ's speech. I think she talks better than Gwen..sei mou. :(

I can't believe she is not even 3 years old yet. She could tell you what dream she had in full details some more. Very good lah she can expresses herself clearly.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails