Thursday, July 8, 2010

an attempt...

to imitate QQ's signature pose...jadi tak? :-P

Updated:
Adui... Nizaa commented that QQ had 2 peace signs and I had only one. And Claire said that she had something in her mouth, I had none...

Ok ok... so this one how?
jadilah kot...

Update 9 July 2010:
Do we look alike?
My family (mum, dad, grandma, aunties) often say QQ looks like me when I was a child. But friends commented there's no resemblance at all! So I mai copy her pose and put our photos side by side lor... looks like no one say we look alike leh...

Ok Ok... I go and dig my budak-budak picture and put our photo side by side! Then you tell me whether we look alike or not! :-D.

© Lee Pei Yi. All rights reserved. Originally published for boeyjoey.blogspot.com. All images and text cannot be republished without express written permission.

14 comments:

prince n princess mum said...

haha.. so cute!

Kancilbiru said...

u need to use both hand la..baru sama..hihihi

mNhL said...

haha...peace.

reanaclaire said...

she has something in her mouth, pei yi.. :p

Kancilbiru said...

hahahaha..ok now we can say, like mother like daughter. or is it like daughter like mother..? :P

CH Voon said...

hahaha good pose! look cute!

smallkucing said...

errrr....ok kot???

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hahhhahahahaha...this is so cute.

Annie Q said...

ok ok...the second picute look better. :)

Mummy Gwen said...

Like mother like daughter. Leng luis. :)

Debbie Y said...

very cute of QQ..... mommy can't finght with daughter la!!!

BoeyJoey said...

Debbie Y: Hahaha! I agree I agree! QQ's waaaaaaayyy cuter! I'm not fighting with her la! Just that my family said QQ looks a lot like me when I was a toddler, but friends often say we look different. So I try to imitate her lo... see I look like her or not. Looks like no one say we look alike leh... *sad*

Mummy Moon said...

so cute, I think she more look alike daddy??

slavemom said...

I dunno abt the look-alike part, but both of u look vy cute with the peace sign. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails