Friday, July 30, 2010

bbq, anyone?

The other day the kids were playing with Jenga blocks. QQ only took blocks on the toppest layer... hahaha. After playing for one round, they started laying the blocks to build something else.

Amongst other things that they built, this caught my attention. A campfire! HQ must have learnt this from Word World, where frogie went camping with piggy.
And then, I LOL when I saw him doing this...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
He took a pencil, pierced it into the hole of a seal squeky toy and is barbequing it over the "fire". And look at his tongue licking his lips... as if he's anticipating to eat the seal! LOL!!!

© Lee Pei Yi. All rights reserved. Originally published for
boeyjoey.blogspot.com. All images and text cannot be republished without express written permission.

15 comments:

prince n princess mum said...

Hahahahahah....... nice bbq party! hahahahahah~~

Broccoli Ginger said...

Hahahahah.... what a good laugh for Friday! :D

~LiLHypPo's mUMmy~ said...

He is so creative!! Got your genes la!! :D

reanaclaire said...

last time when i was small, we burned up real leaves.. LOL.. those were the days..

wenn said...

fun bbq!

smallkucing said...

Can I join?

CH Voon said...

carefully ... dont burn the house.

Uncle Lee said...

Hi BJ, kids sure have creative imaginations.
Hey...why don't you and daddy take him real camping....off the beaten track.
Say...Taman Negara or on an Island...
avoid resorts, air cond...live rough...in tents.

Your kid will treasure this memory, real campfire and bbq chicken legs or fresh fish he caught.

Best regards, Lee.

Jen said...

he is indeed very creative!!! maybe from youu!! hehehe

have a lovely long weekend lah

jen @ www.charmoflife.ca

Mummy Gwen said...

Haha..looks like he is ready to eat it. So cute lah. :)

sertyan said...

Hello
I just found your blog today while searching for children's cheongsam. I really admire the 2 chinese new year dresses you made for QQ! Your children are very adorable too and they look so nice in your handmade outfits. I am beginning to sew for my daughter too, have made 3 outfits so far, they are in my blog. I will be visiting your blog often for inspirations.

BoeyJoey said...

sertyan: Hello and welcome to my blog :-).
Thanks for your kind comments; glad that you enjoy the dresses :-). I would love to visit your blog too... but I can't click into your profile?

mNhL said...

haha....he is so creative. Time to have a BBQ party at home.

sertyan said...

Hi!
I didn't know my profile is not 'clickable' haha, will rectify that later.

my sewing blog is

http://sertyan.blogspot.com

Please leave me a comment so I know you've been visiting! hehe

Annie Q said...

hahahahhaha, this is so cute & funny! Did HQ eat the Seal after he bbq it?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails