Monday, July 12, 2010

do we look alike?

My family (mum, dad, grandma, aunties) often say QQ looks like me when I was a child.

Just for trivial fun, I did a few side-by-side here... you be the judge ok? ;-)

In this picture, QQ was 5+ months old. The insert is a picture of my maternal side grandma and me; I think I was about the same age as QQ in the picture. My grandma looked after me when I was little. She's now residing in Singapore with my uncle and 6 grandkids. I haven't seen her for so long *sob*.
This is a recent photo of QQ... 2 years 11 months old. The insert is me at about 4 years old at my paternal side grandpa's house (with a very dorky boyish hairstyle :-D). Hubby said QQ and my smiles look alike here. I think our eyes too. This photo of QQ is taken on the same day as above. I think I was about 5-6 years old in the picture. I think this is the most look alike photo of all.
What do you think? Do we look alike? :-)
© Lee Pei Yi. All rights reserved. Originally published for boeyjoey.blogspot.com. All images and text cannot be republished without express written permission.

23 comments:

Kelvin said...

Haha. Like mother, like daughter...

goolypop said...

hahahah. got. got..got resemblance. :)

Mommy to Chumsy said...

WOW, she does look a lot like you. like cookie mould :D you were so cute when you were a kid :D

smallkucing said...

yes alike :D

wenn said...

guess she will grow up just like u.

reanaclaire said...

hahaa... the shape is the same.. rounded face...but cannot see the face too clearly.. :) but the "mould" is there...ahhahaa...

Mummy Gwen said...

Cannot see your eyes but QQ does look alot like you. Cookie mould lah. :)

eugene said...

The verdict is "bagai pinang dibelah dua" chun betul.

You know,i bet you sure look back at yourself and at QQ how wonderful you looked when small now that you are looking at QQ, pretty and nice, the best part, just look at QQ's smiles, sure brighten up any gloomy days.

You take a lot of pictures of yourself now, keep them, then wait till QQ grow grow, then compare again, i bet the resemblance will not fade,right?

take care now

prince n princess mum said...

definitely a YES!

Jaanvi said...

certainly you do.... very much.. :)

Zooropa said...

yeah lookalike esp the hairstyle & smiles:-)

Dora

the little prince said...

yes yes yes!! But I think QQ more chubby! :-)

mNhL said...

oh yes....she does look like you when you were a child.

MeRy said...

Yeah...got resemblance...

ChloeRuoyi said...

Yes, QQ looks very much like her mummy! Somehow our relatives tend to be quite bias. On my side of the family, everyone says Chloe looks like me (the mummy) when I was young while on hub's side, everyone says Chloe looks like the daddy when he was young! So which is more accurate? Must find 3rd parties to judge haha!

Alice Law said...

Hey... the 2nd picture... aren't they the same persons?!!:p QQ was like printing out from your mould leh!!^-^

Have a nice day!

~LiLHypPo's mUMmy~ said...

Really like cookie mould!!!!

Serene said...

Hahaha... this is fun ya! No doubt the smiles is very alike!

slavemom said...

Yup, look alike. The smile is the most obvious.

Mummy to QiQi said...

ya..i saw lots of resemblance too! so cute :)

Debbie Y said...

hahaha...macam a mould le!!!

Mommy Ling said...

Haha...yea yea...i see the trademark smile and peace sign...

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Same, same, same...just like biscuit chop:-)

I am sure QQ will grow up as pretty as her mommy,

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails