Thursday, August 26, 2010

sleepy heads

My sleepy kids :-)

Still in their pajamas because we're heading to Popo's house on a Saturday morning before Mama and Papa go to work (I work on alternate Saturdays... boo hoo!). Papa was closing the gates so they're not properly strapped to the seat belts yet... still half asleep :-).

As you see in the picture, QQ is the more manja sibling :-). Always have been... "Korkor, please wear my seatbelt for me", "Korkor, please take this for me", "Korkor, do that for me", etc. And Korkor is ever so sweet in indulging her (nearly) every request :-). Often, when QQ wakes up at the wrong side of the bed, it is Korkor who successfully makes her smile again.

They do sometimes fight, scream, and bring the worse out of each other. Sometimes making me want to wallop the whole chocolate cake just to de-stress. But when they are seated closely together whispering, giggling and being sweet, I feel so thankful that I'm blessed with these two angels :-). These are the bittersweet of bringing up kids, I guess. But I'm loving it and not looking back :-).

(C) Lee Pei Yi. All rights reserved. Originally published for BoeyJoey.blogspot.com. All images and text cannot be republished without express written permission.

11 comments:

Mommy Ling said...

It's so nice to get manja with kor kor. Though i have a kor kor but i never get to manja with him like how QQ and her kor kor. We dont even talk up to 10 words simply bcos the gap of our age is a quite big.

Kancilbiru said...

abang sayang adik...so sweet...terasa nak tidur jugak tgk dorang...hehehe

reanaclaire said...

so adorable that i dont have to wallop chocs to destress! lol..

ChloeRuoyi said...

So sweet... I've always wanted to have a loving kor-kor like HQ when I was a lil girl but all I had was an annoying di-di (then) haha. Your last paragraph is so true. I agree totally :)

Broccoli Ginger said...

Hmm... so lovely and sweet. :) I love to see my kids sitting or playing together too.

prince n princess mum said...

sweet~~~

wenn said...

so cute!

LittleLamb said...

u r lucky. for philip, once i carry him to the car, he will wake up jor.

CH Voon said...

She is queen in your house. hehehee :P

ladyyjae said...

hehehe they are too cute lah. sleeping in the car. i actually love sleeping in the car - its a lot easier to fall asleep!!

have a lovely day!
jen @ www.charmoflife.ca

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

It is a very sweet photo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails