Saturday, October 16, 2010

my little model...

I've been getting hubby to be my photographer, which he does happily and willingly. That is, if he's in Malaysia. And I've been getting QQ as my model too. Best to catch her early in the morning right after she wakes up, as that's when she is more cooperative. The downside however, is to shoot quickly, and most of the times, we compensate on the styling department :-(. As nivniv is not looking any boyish at the moment, QQ is my sole model :-). And I have some very lovely customers who shoot photos of their beautiful princesses wearing nivniv products... you girls are amazing! :-D Please bear in mind that the shots below are not studio pictures and not meant to be perfect. Main intention is to see how the products may look or size up to your little girl. QQ is wearing the Cherry Dress. She stands at 103cm tall and she's modeling size 100cm (height of the child) here. QQ looks skinny here, huh? I've sent this dress to Singapore yesterday for a customer :-). I have one last Cherry Dress at size 120cm. Click here to see details :-). Updated -> Sold :-) Here, my skinny minnie is wearing the Country Roses Sundress. She's only 3, but she's really tall for her age (103cm). This dress she's wearing is at Size 4T... fits nicely on her. Only one Country Roses Sundress is made, so it's one in the world :-). More photos here. Any takers? :-) Some of the older pictures - a more chubby QQ is wearing the Heart and Ribbon hairclip. I made many different colour combos; love that it is simple yet very chic! Available here :-).
Single Rose Hairclip. This is Orange from the Autumn colours range. Check out more colours here :-). QQ is looking very sunny here with the Electric Blue Fluttering Heart hairclips. I love this shot! :-DAnd here's QQ with our very durable thick cotton kiddo bag! The one she's holding is zebra and lion bag. Just nice for her little hands! It's reversible, so click here to see how the other side looks like! Do come visit my little handmade store http://nivnivhandmade.blogspot.com/ for other handmade goodies. New items are added periodically, so come and visit often! Thank you, all! © Lee Pei Yi. All rights reserved. Originally published for boeyjoey.blogspot.com. All images and text cannot be republished without express written permission.

9 comments:

wenn said...

she's so cute..

smallkucing said...

i love the 1st baju

reanaclaire said...

hahhaa... cute!! the unpaid youngest model in Malaysia..

Mommy to Chumsy said...

such an adorable model :)

Zara's Mama said...

Your daughter... is really a smiler..

See camera smile.. don't care if it's the 1st time she saw me.. :P

Good model material..

BoeyJoey said...

Zara's Mama: Because I asked her earlier to be nice to my friends... haha! She won't smile to strangers.

Nice seeing you and your lovely girls last Sat :-)

LittleLamb said...

can start training her to be a model.... and since u r so tall..i think QQ will follow u :)

Mummy Gwen said...

She is a sweet and pretty model. :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

I can see her little tummy, cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails