Friday, October 15, 2010

QQ writes 1 to 5!

She walks later than her brother, at a ripe age of 15 months old. As her health is not good since young, I have always thought my little girl QQ will be a slow learner. Whenever she is not able to do something, we will just leave it as it is. We have never push or encourage her, and we never expect her to follow her elder brother's footsteps. We accept that she is slow.

She has proven us very wrong :-).

She speaks fairly well for her age. She has a good memory and can sing many songs. Including some oldies that my mum thought her :-). Her body moves very well to the rhythm of music. She memorizes (not read) her brother's story books from school.

She is writing A, 0, C and 1 on her own. And recently at 3 years 2 months old, she has mastered numbers 2, 3, 4 and 5 on her own without tracing :-).

I'm so proud of her. As I'm writing, my tears well in my eyes, as I am so so so grateful that she is who she is today :')

Here's a video for my record:


(C) Lee Pei Yi. All rights reserved. Originally published for nivnivhandmade.blogspot.com. All images and text cannot be republished without expressed written permission

11 comments:

Kelvin said...

QQ, I am so proud of u.

Mommy to Chumsy said...

well done QQ. you are such a clever girl :)

Mummy Gwen said...

QQ is really smart! She excels in everything. Thanks to Popo and Mummy efforts in nurturing and teaching her too. :)

MeRy said...

well done..

Alice Law said...

Very neat handwriting! Such a clever girl! I have to agree that kids grow better at their own pace!;)

Have an awesome weekend!

Mummy Moon said...

She can write very neat and I am so proud of QQ!!! Yan Yan's handwriting is teruk..

mNhL said...

Well done QQ....Am sure soon you can write up till No. 10. and A - Z. Kids absorb very fast!

Serene said...

Clever girl!! She is very advance at her age. Xixi only can do tracing now...

Mummy said...

Well Done QQ!!! We are all so proud of you! And your pen grip is amazing too!!

slavemom said...

Wow! She can write vy nicely. Well done, QQ!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Popo is a good teacher. I can see her guiding QQ very well too.
Of course, QQ is a clever girl.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails