Monday, November 15, 2010

a perfect match: engagement

back-dated post: 30th October 2010

I have a brother. He's 2 years younger than me, but everyone thought he's my elder brother. I like to think that that's because I look younger *big grin*, but truthfully, that's because he's more mature than me, in speech, behaviour and thinking.

So, last weekend, my brother tied the knot with the lady of his dreams, MY. Which I will blog later. Today's blog entry is about their engagement party on 30th October 2010.

"Welcome to the family, MY. You and my bro really make such a cute couple :-)"

Now for pictures :-)

Here, we were getting ready to leave for the party. Yes, HQ is being cheeky there :-). Barb, can you see those sparkly shoes? Fitted like gloves! How did you guess her size? QQ received many compliments that night and she felt like a princess! Thanks again :-D.

Some of the wedding shots taken by Meg Cheah. Meg is a budding and talented photographer, and also the bride's "chi mui". She's so nice to let me borrow the pictures that she shot. Thanks, Meg :-). MY, the radiant and beautiful bride :-) The wedding registration ceremony: Night shots:
The kids blowing beautiful soap bubbles. QQ (most right) had to change her cheongsam as she poured the whole bottle of soap solution on her dress :-PI must say the party organisers (who were also the owners of the place) were very good in entertaining the kids... lots of kiddos activities plus yummy cakes and treats :-).
Look, beautiful sparkles! But we had to leave when the sparkles were out due to QQ's allergy to smoke... Remember to hop on to Meg Cheah's blog to view more of her beautiful pictures... night and day :-).

You must be wondering... where is this place?!?! Nice right? :-D I was entranced by it as well.

The engagement party was held at sekeping tenggiri. It's a "resort" at a small scale. Just 7 rooms available, but it is the design of the place that makes the place stood out. By the way, it's a bungalow lot in the middle of Bangsar. Very unique architecture, comfortable nature setting, lungs of the city. If there's anyone looking for a place to put up for the night (and they are adventorous), I'll recommend this place :-).

For now, let's leave the newly-weds to ponder upon their beautiful future together :-). Special thanks to:
- sekeping tenggiri
- Meg Cheah

(C) Lee Pei Yi. All rights reserved. Originally published for boeyjoey.blogspot.com. All images and text cannot be republished without expressed written permission.

13 comments:

reanaclaire said...

Congratulations to your brother and MY.. so romantic.. an engagement too!

and of course, you look very sweet with both of your precious as well.. feel happy for QQ especially!

wenn said...

congrats..lovely occasion.

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Congrats to you brother and sister-in-law. It's a beautiful engagement party. I love the decor. QQ looks cute in the dress and bling bling shoes ;)

Yin Yue said...

Indeed, shes like an angel from heaven lerh. So beautiful. HQ is trying to be 'ying'. Hehehe..

Congrats to your brother and MY too.

mNhL said...

Congrats to your brother and SIL. Really a nice place.

hoyoyi said...

may i know who is the catering service is by which company?

prince n princess mum said...

I like the cute drawing on the cake... :)

Meg Meg is my fren.. haha~~ She really can shoot superb photos.. :)

BoeyJoey said...

claire: Thanks, Claire. QQ was very happy that night. I hope that when she grows up, she will look back at these happy pictures and will feel blessed too :-).

wenn: Thanks, wenn :-)

Mommy to Chumsy: Thanks, Barb :-). Yes, the decor was very very nice... maked me feel like staying there! QQ's the prettiest princess that night, if I may say so myself :-P

BoeyJoey said...

Yin Yue: Thanks, Connie :-).

mNhL: Thanks! :-)

hoyoyi: The cakes and its arrangement were done by the owners of the place itself (sekeping tenggiri). As I understand from my bro, the food caterer is sourced by them too.

Angeline@安琪琳 said...

I like the last photo so much! nice

Angeline@安琪琳 said...

oh ya..not to forgot to congrats them as well!

LittleLamb said...

Congrats to yr brother and welcome new SIL.

I like the party. Nice place..like very homely surrounding :)

Mummy to QiQi said...

that is such a beautiful wedding. was it planned by a wedding planner?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails