Tuesday, December 28, 2010

1st day of school orientation - a sequel

Following the first day of school orientation for QQ, that night when hubs and I went to fetch the kids at Popo's house:

Papa: What did you do in school, HQ?
HQ: Colouring, then playing in the playground.
QQ: I read Peter and Jane, then play in the playground!

Papa: Are you happy to see your friends, HQ?
HQ: Hai yah! My friends are so happy to see me ah! Somemore I bring meimei go and see them!

Papa: Haha! Meimei, did you make any friends?
QQ: Got!!! Got one boy friend... I like him.

HQ: *whisper* Mama, meimei got boyfriend already! Next time when she grows up, she can marry him! Hahaha! *with a gleam in his eyes and a very cheeky grin*

We were already laughing at my HQ's cheekiness, when QQ, who had overheard, responded:
QQ: No!!! I want to marry that boy... there... that one who sing "Bei Jing Huan Ying Ni" one!!!

The boy she meant was really one of the MAN who sang "Beijing Welcomes You" in Beijing 2008 Olympics Games Theme Song, Wang Lee-Hom!

*faint*

(C) Lee Pei Yi. All rights reserved. Originally published for boeyjoey.blogspot.com. All images and text cannot be republished without expressed written permission.

5 comments:

Sherry said...

where your children study? My children not like the kindy keep say dont want teacher and refuse to go kindy

reanaclaire said...

hey, my girl also loves him wor.. so how ah.. hahaa...

Broccoli Ginger said...

Good choice QQ! :D

Mommy Ling said...

LOL!! Ur kids are cute ler.

A Mom's Diary said...

Whoa! She really has a thing for Lee Hom, huh?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails