Friday, December 17, 2010

i seldom watch tv now...

First is because, the tv is always hogged by my kids.

Second, is because I'm constantly entertained by my kids, like this video here :-).


Video recorded on: 25 November 2010. Please pardon their attire; they're in their pajamas :-P.

If you can't hear the song sang by QQ, here's what she sang:
"Baby baby, hands up!
Baby baby, hands up!
Baby baby, give me your heart!
Baby baby, give me your heart!"

Where did she learn that song from? When she saw the 6 year old students giving this performance in HQ's concert, she had quickly absorbed what she saw. The hand gestures is according to what she saw in the performance, but the legs movements are all her own :-D.

At the end of her performance, I have already ended the video clip and didn't get to record the later part of the "show". HQ came back to the "stage" and continued with:

HQ: Do you want to hear meimei sing again?

And he promptly point the "mike" to the audience (us), turned his face sideways, and cupped his ear with the other hand, waiting for our loud "YES!!!" answer!

And after we said "Yes!!!", HQ followed by prompting again:

HQ: What?? I can't hear you! Do you want to hear meimei sing? Say louder!

LOL!!! And where did he learn that from? HQ said, from the emcee at Kiu Kiu's wedding.

Hahaha! We laughed ourselves silly that night :-D.

(C) Lee Pei Yi. All rights reserved. Originally published for boeyjoey.blogspot.com. All images and text cannot be republished without expressed written permission

11 comments:

Mummy Gwen said...

Haha...they are so cute and funny. Huh..6 years old concert sang love song ah..haha. I agree the kids are really our day brightener. :) I'm lucky coz Gwen let me watch my fave shows..hehe. Anyway, we have 2 TVs here..kekeke.

UmmiRosma said...

I giggled reading this...
We have the same scenario my dear...both TVs are conquered by the kids. I seldom watch AFC, my fav channel. What to do...

Almost every night before sleep...the kids will put up a concert and my hubby and I HAVE to become the audiences hahaha...but still they really make us laugh and giggle...so cute ya...

wenn said...

kids can be real entertainers..

~LiLHypPo's mUMmy~ said...

Lol!! So adorable!!! And very fast learners you have got there!!!

I also don't get to watch much tv nowadays :( the tv is usually playing Marmaduke or Barney

Mummy Moon said...

high 5! My house TV also always hogged by the kids.

Mommy to Chumsy said...

LOL!! Both of them are so cute and entertaining. No need to watch tv anymore. They are better than it.

MommyAngel said...

Hahahaha .... it's great that your kids can entertain you and have great fun! I seldom watch TV too but ..... I am the one who 'entertain' my QUEEN at home :( No fun at all isn't it? :P

reanaclaire said...

Kids are smart learners.. they absorb fast and having kids in the house can really lighten up our lives, agreed!!

coffeesncookies said...

hey... i like that song.. i used to sing baby hands up to Amber after her shower and when I need her to lift her hands so I can apply lotion on her :)
Merry Christmas my dear friend :)

prince n princess mum said...

Nice performance!~ :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Haha, that is also one of Sarah and my fav game at home. I will be the emcee and Sarah will be the performer:-)

I must say HQ is very talented in his job and so does QQ..both looking cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails