Friday, January 28, 2011

little reminders that make me happy

a blinking ufo... that signals that my favourite dessert is ready... actually i prefer the hot version with more "liu".
the snowflakes branch in pavilion was very accessible from my old office... my instant pick-me up. my favourite pasta, now available from my new office.yards and yards of pretty fuchsia frills. makes me smile imagining the new owner of this dress running her fingers through them :-)movie dates with my hubby, on friday nights, watched from our bed, after our kids had fallen asleep. couldn't remember when was the last time we had one...

my kiddos loving each other... and their happy feet :-)
what are the little things that make you happy? :-)

(C) Lee Pei Yi. All rights reserved. Originally published for BoeyJoey.blogspot.com. All images and text cannot be republished without expressed written permission.

1 comment:

mNhL said...

when I got to eat the food I craved on that day itself. haha.....simply satisfying.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails