Thursday, February 10, 2011

chitter-chatter

HQ: 5y 8m old
QQ: 3y 6m old


Right before CNY, I asked hubby to bring HQ to the Indian barber to have his hair trimmed. When HQ heard what I said to hubby, he being the opportunist, quickly reacted:

HQ: You know, Mama, cutting hair is my most unfavourite thing to do. *sigh*

Before I could reply him, he said:

HQ: But I will still follow Papa to cut my hair. So you have to give me a sweet now for being a good boy *grin*

Hahaha! Of course he got his forbidden treat. How can I say no, right? :-P

...........................................................................................................

QQ: Mama, do you know you have to say sorry to Papa?
Me: Why?
QQ: Because you beat Papa's shoulder just now.
Me: But I don't know how to say sorry... *pulling her leg*
QQ: What??? You know how to say sorry wat!
Me: I don't know...
QQ: Say "Sorry, Kelvin!"
QQ: Or say "Sorry, Lou Gong!" *guffawed*

LOL!!! Lou Gong means Hubby in Cantonese. She must have heard me calling hubby that :-).

(C) Lee Pei Yi. All rights reserved. Originally published for BoeyJoey.blogspot.com. All images and text cannot be republished without expressed written permission.

8 comments:

Small Kucing said...

wakakaka...there kids are getting smarter than you lo

Health Freak Mommy said...

Kids say the darndest things. And you hv 2 kids who speak very intelligently too :)

VanessaJezamine said...

Oh! Such intelligence!! You are so blessed!

Sometimes we wonder how they pick things ups so fast just by listening to conversations!

LittleLamb said...

wah..u r very yuk mar..call ur hubs loh gong...hehehe

BoeyJoey said...

small kucing: ya... my brain getting smaller & smaller :-S

health freak mommy: :-). but sometimes kek sei yan...

vanessa: haha... their ears are like satellite dishes!

LittleLamb: lou gong means hubby ma... at least i didn't call "Dahhhhhliiingg!!!"... hahaha!

Mummy Gwen said...

Gong Xi Fa Cai to you and your family! LOL...your kids are really smart with their remarks.

BTW, the sakura cheongsam is the right size for Gwen. Is just that she is quite skinny hence looks a bit loose on her..haha.

prince n princess mum said...

Nice conversation.. ha!

Health Freak Mommy said...

She's a drama queen, very good with her words and have the gift of the gab!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails