Thursday, February 17, 2011

*headache*

QQ: 3y 6m old

My QQ is a tempest, a sweetie, and a headache all rolled into one.

From young, she has been good with words, smiles, using her tantrums and charm to get her ways. Often, successfully. Read here, here, here and here.

Ever since she started school this year, we found that she has been getting more and more pampered. With us, and with her teachers. Where other kids just wave goodbye to the teachers before leaving for home, QQ went ahead and hug them, bidding them goodbye in her sweetest voice. And believe me, the teachers were beaming in delight! Even when my kids arrive at the front gate every morning, I notice teachers looking at QQ with that "motherly look"

And she has been getting better with words too. Here's some:
...................................................................................................................................

One morning, QQ saw me applying make-up and she wanted to apply some on herself too. I playfully brushed my blusher brush on her cheeks. She giggling said:

QQ: Now I pretty like mama. Mama is sooooooo pretty.

I floated in the air...
And she continued:

QQ: Teacher Rajes also put make-up. I tell Teacher Rajes: Teacher Rajes is sooooooo pretty that I want to pengsan already.

o.O" No wonder Teacher Rajes so sayang her *shake head*
.................................................................................................................................

During the recent CNY celebration, the kiddos' kindy had a lion dance session on one of the school days. HQ of course was overjoyed! QQ on the other hand, was very curious and wanted to watch, but was terrified. She clung on to her beloved Teacher Rajes and Teacher Rajes carried her throughout the whole session. When school ended, Popo (my mum) came to fetch the kids home, and Teacher Rajes was so happy to announce to Popo (and to many others) that QQ told her this:

QQ: Thank you Teacher Rajes for saving my life!

And I'm sure the above was spoken in her sweetest voice, a pampered expression and probably batting her eyelids too *roll eyeballs*
..................................................................................................................................


When the kiddos made mistakes, HQ will honestly feel regretful and says "I'm sorry for my mistake, mama. I will not repeat my mistake again".

With QQ... I really don't know what to say....

QQ: Wahwawawawawa... Please don't get angry with me mama. I didn't do anything wrong. It's all korkor's fault! Wahwawawawa!

Or...

QQ: Wahwawawawawa... I'm sorry I made you angry, mama. But I cannot control myself from crying. I also cannot control myself from fighting with korkor. Wahwawawawa!


We scratched out heads bald thinking where she learned those lines from...

*headache*

(C) Lee Pei Yi. All rights reserved. Originally published for BoeyJoey.blogspot.com. All images and text cannot be republished without expressed written permission.

12 comments:

Small Kucing said...

too much of soap opera? LOL

Lybil said...

Hahaha, what a smart lil girl she is!!! :)

love,
HN

prince n princess mum said...

Everything gone so 'uncontrollable''.. ha!

Alice Phua said...

Wah, she's very good with her words at that young an age.Sure to climb up high in the corporate ladder one day!

ChloeRuoyi said...

*Giggles* QQ is cheeky, witty and smart as usual! :D

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hahhahhahaaha...she is one very sweet girl :) a pretty one too :D

wenn said...

wow, perfect statements!

A Mom's Diary said...

"...until I pengsan already" is also one of Yiu Yiu's fave phrase :-)

I cannot control myself? That's so funny!

Mummy Gwen said...

Hahaha...she is so witty and smart with words at such a young age. :)

Broccoli Ginger said...

Hahahah.. dunno how to describe her cheekiness. ;)

LittleLamb said...

I reckon she will make her future bf(s) worried cos she can talk so "flowery" ehehhehe

coffeesncookies said...

hmmm... *tapping my fingers*.. I should really send my girl over to yr house... let QQ pass some positive n sweet vibes to her.. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails