Tuesday, February 8, 2011

lovey-dovey

HQ: 5y 7m old
QQ: 3m 5m old


When my kids are in the lovey-dovey mood, they can be quite mushy :-). Hugging, kissing and saying the nicest things. Not that I'm complaining :-D.

Here's what QQ has to say:

QQ: Mama, you are the most beautiful girl in the whole wide world!
Me: Oh... thank you! *smile ear to ear*
QQ: You are a billion thousand more pretty than the rainbow!
QQ: You are a billion thousand more pretty than the butterfly!
QQ: You are a billion thousand more pretty than the ribbon!
QQ: You are a billion thousand more pretty than the flower!
Me: *heart melts*

........................................................................................................

Sometimes, QQ can be a real sweetheart to her Papa too:
Papa: *sneezed*
QQ: Papa, are you sick?
Papa: I am going to get sick *cough cough*
QQ: Papa, please don't get sick. I will be so sad if you get sick. Because you are my super hero *snff sniff*
Papa: *heart melts*

.......................................................................................................

One one ocassion, she was sitting on the toilet bowl doing her business, and I stayed with her. While doing her little business, her bumbum hurt and she received lots of sayang from me. She said:

QQ: Mama, I love you soooooooo much! *complete with hand gestures, visualizing "how much"*
Me: I love you soooooo much too, meimei!
QQ: I love you sooooooo much... but not so much as all the elephants on the ball in the Dumbo show... *looked thoughtful*
It's been such a long time since she watched Dumbo, I thought it was funny that she suddenly recalled that scene and compare her love with the weight of these elephants... o.O"

picture source: Youtube

(C) Lee Pei Yi. All rights reserved. Originally published for BoeyJoey.blogspot.com. All images and text cannot be republished without expressed written permission.

2 comments:

reanaclaire said...

I sure melt faster than you if my kids said those beautiful words to me.. hahaha...

Mummy Moon said...

My heart melts too reading this post...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails