Friday, February 25, 2011

such innocence

QQ: 3y 6m old

One night QQ asked me:

QQ: Mama, when you grow up, which super hero do you want to be?

When you grow up... hahaha! Controling my laughter, I hugged her and kissed her hair :-).

"Which super hero do you want to be when you grow up, meimei?" I asked.

With great assertion, she answered " I want to be Eeeelassssteeeegurrrlll !"

She meant Elastigirl from The Incredibles. I was happy that for once, she did not answer any boy super hero; Buzz Lightyear, Tighten and Spiderman being her favourite :-).

But right now... I think she looks more like a mini Chun Li :-PAlthough I don't think Chun Li will approve on this move:

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...:-D

(C) Lee Pei Yi. All rights reserved. Originally published for BoeyJoey.blogspot.com. All images and text cannot be republished without expressed written permission.

17 comments:

Luciana said...

wow, so daring :D
no shy2, very clever girl..
have a nice weekend :)

Yang Yang said...

hahahhahaa... like all the poses. my YinYue also like to do the last pose, after seeing me in yoga...

Alice Law said...

Wow, impressive stunts by your girl... very ambitious too, lol!

Small Kucing said...

go send her for teakwondo class now...:D

ChloeRuoyi said...

Hehehe she's super CUTE! Chloe did ask me the same thing too "mummy, next time when you grow up..." haha :D

goolypop said...

aiyo..she ahhhh..so cuttttteee. thanks for making me smile worr..:D :D :D

Twin said...

Yes she looked like chun Li hehehe. So cute。

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hahhahahahahahah....she's so adorable in the cny wear. dun mess with a girl who knows her kung fu kicks :D

Anggie's Journal said...

hahaha .. that was a super cool pose lei , can enroll her to teakwondo class !! and her expression was so cute ... like li siau long ..:p

CH Voon said...

so cute little chun lin :)

wenn said...

haha..she's so cute!

Mummy Moon said...

She can go to learn Weng Chun or Kung Fu dy! haha

Zooropa said...

Hello sifu QQ! Can I learn some martial skills from you? hehehe... she is so cute there :-)

Dora

eugene said...

Chun Li is from street fighter,isn't she? ,,,please tell me i am right..hahhahahah

Uncle Lee said...

Hi BG, she's simply adorable! And lots of fun at this curious age.
Their innocence really captures our hearts.
Like the song goes, "Thank Heavens, for little girls...".
Have fun and keep well, BG.
Lee.

mNhL said...

hahaha......chun li was once my fav hero many many years ago. Influenced by my bro on the pc game.

Chew Lee said...

so cute! My girl thinks that when she grows up, we (the adults) will become younger. So she said she wants to take care of us when she grows up, because we are turning into baby stage.

CL (http://being-mkmummy.com)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails