Tuesday, April 12, 2011

i simply cannot resist...

I received these images from an old friend through an email forward, and I simply cannot resist putting them on this little blog space. Look at each and every one of them... they're so intricately planned and so wickedly cute!

This adorable little girl's mummy is a copywriter in Helsinki, Finland. When she is soundly asleep, her mummy weave magical tales around her. I think these are so precious... what a beautiful surprise to wake up to :-).

Visit her blogsite here - http://milasdaydreams.blogspot.com/.


(C) Lee Pei Yi. All rights reserved. Originally published for BoeyJoey.blogspot.com. All images and text cannot be republished without expressed written permission.

14 comments:

Kancilbiru said...

wow..so cute...:)

Small Kucing said...

i saw this email before. Very cute and creative

goolypop said...

Oh my goodnessss! Tooooo cute!! Made me chuckle..hehe

Uncle Lee said...

Hi BJ, Holy Smoke! Fantastic pics, Took me awhile to figure out the creative pics.
Very original idea too.
Never seen anything like it.....

Okay, your turn....try with your kids, ha ha.
Have a nice day, stay young. Lee.

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Oh my goodness!! That is so cute. Her mommy is such a creative person. Thanks for sharing :)

Yang Yang said...

so lovelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.... the mother so creative

Mummy to QiQi said...

sooooo creative and beautiful!!! hmm..perhaps i shud start doing to my boyssss???

BoeyJoey said...

Kancilbire: Cute kan :-)

Small Kucing: I cannot tahan when saw the email :-).

goolypop: Try it with Lollypop! She can be the distressed princess, Gooly can be the price in shining armor! Show us the pics later! Hee hee!

BoeyJoey said...

Uncle Lee: I doubt i can accomplish anything like these with my kids; they're really light sleepers!

Mommy to Chumsy: Makes me wish I have a newborn :-)

Yang Yang: Create some fairytale scenes with Yang Yang! Take pics and show us later :-D

BoeyJoey said...

Mummy to Qiqi: Will be super cute with twins, I'm sure! Take pics and show us!

ChloeRuoyi said...

Yeah man, this is too cute for words. Awesome pics :)

wenn said...

so adorable!

Kancilbiru said...

hello pei yi...

just want to ask, u guys also took maharani tu eh?? the product is so good...seriously..;)

Mummy Gwen said...

Is this for real? So creative!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails