Saturday, April 2, 2011

kiddos' talk

The past 2.5 weeks had been crazy... bringing work home every night and only get to sleep at 2.00/ 3.00 am. Even on weekends! My company will be carrying out a new service plan to more than 5,000 local employees next Monday (before we start the next nightmare of overseas employees), so tonight I can at least sleep earlier :-). And blog a little :-).

Today I got to spend some time with my kids too... unlike the past weekends where I was hooked on my laptop all the time. Here are some of my quality time spent with my kids today... they made me laugh so heartily :-D. I missed them so much.
...................................................................................................................................
HQ: 5y 10m old
QQ; 3y 8m old

QQ: I am cooking for my children to eat. My children will eat first, and then only me and my husband eat.
Me: How many children do you have?
QQ: *counting the bowls with spoons in them* Five!
Me: How many of them are girls?
QQ: Just one! I am now feeding our pet dog. I need someone to bring her go out for a walk leh... Korkor, can you bring my dog for a walk? Can you be my husband?
HQ: No, I am busy. (He was playing with the remote car)
QQ: You are busy fixing your car?
HQ: Yes. I will bring our pet dog go for a walk later.
QQ: OK. Remember to come home early for dinner. I'm cooking seafood tonight!
Me: *smiles*
.............................................................................................................................................

HQ: Mama, when Chinese New Year comes next year, can I invite my friends to come to my house?
Me: Sure! Who do you want to invite?
HQ: Hui Sin and Koh Jing Sing.
Me: Hui Sin is a girl? Is Koh Jin Sing a boy?
HQ: No! Both are girls la. Koh Jing Sing is Qing Qing lor.
Me: Oh! Are they your girlfriends?
HQ: Yes *shy smile* When they come to my house for Chinese New Year, I want to take picture with them. Hui Sin stand on my right, and Koh Jin Sing stand on my left *grin*
Me: LOL!!!
.....................................................................................................................................

Me: Do you know that when I was young, there is no shopping centre? (Actually there was one - Sg. Wang)
HQ: Then where do Gong gong and Popo bring you go on weekends?
Me: To playground.
QQ: Did you see any of korkor's classmates?
HQ: Sa Gua! (Silly!). That time, my classmates not born yet! They are still in their mamas' stomachs, yes or not, Mama?
Me: LOL!!!
....................................................................................................................................

QQ: My Teacher Rajesh call my Popo Grandma wor...
Me: That's correct. Grandma is same as Popo.
QQ: She always ask "Why is your Grandma not here to fetch you home yet?"
Me: You can tell her that your Grandma is busy.
QQ: I ask her "Why you call my Popo Grandma wor?" Maybe I cal tell her that Popo is poo-pooing. hee hee. Popo poo-poo when korkor and me in school more easy! When poo-poo ah, no children will come and open the toilet door!
Me: LOL!!!

(C) Lee Pei Yi. All rights reserved. Originally published for BoeyJoey.blogspot.com. All images and text cannot be republished without expressed written permission.

4 comments:

goolypop said...

:D....ah..bringing this morning's laughter...thanks!

Small Kucing said...

salute you. ...so busy and yet took the time to up date blog :D

Luciana said...

kids..oh kids...always brighten our life :)

Mummy to QiQi said...

aiyo..bring home work to do and do until 2-3am some more? no OT claim one ler....poor u....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails