Tuesday, May 31, 2011

...

HQ has fallen asleep while QQ was tossing and turning on her bed. I was on the lappie, Facebook-ing. When QQ descended from the bed to come to my side, I quickly scroll the picture that I'm looking at to the comments.

Me: Meimei, you are supposed to be sleeping. Go back to your bed.
QQ: When I see something beautiful, I must come and see one (she was referring to the picture that I'm looking at just now).
Me: There's nothing beautiful here, Meimei, just words. Now, go back to sleep.

And very quickly, my witty little girl responded:
QQ: Got... I come and see you, Mama! You are the most beautiful girl in the whole wide world!

o.O'

(C) Lee Pei Yi. All rights reserved. Originally published for http://BoeyJoey.blogspot.com. All images and text can only be republished after notifying me and with links back to the article/ blog. Thank you :-).

7 comments:

wenn said...

so cute!

goolypop said...

Awwwwwwwwww.
Awwwwwwwwww
Awwwwwwwwww...


(still awwwwwwing)

Small Kucing said...

sweeeeet

reanaclaire said...

She has all the answers up on her sleeve.. hahaha...

Mummy Gwen said...

Aww..mummy "lum sei". :)

A Mom's Diary said...

Awwwwwwwwww...sure you slept with a huge grin that night :-)

Serene said...

Ohhh.... so sweet!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails