Monday, May 9, 2011

currently obsessed...

now that her hair is longer, i'm having fun braiding her hair (everyday if she lets me!). got to bribe her with potato chips though... i'm really loving this look on her :-D.

a very happy belated mother's day to all mamas, mothers, mummies, grandmas, and mums to be :-). ours was done at our favourite neighbourhood restaurant over sumptuous dinner and company of loved ones :-). how did you celebrate yours? :-)

(C) Lee Pei Yi. All rights reserved. Originally published for http://BoeyJoey.blogspot.com. All images and text can only be republished with links back to the article/ blog. Thank you :-).

13 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

very nice. i love to see girls in braids. did u do that? i don't know how to do the top part. usually i start at the lower part only...hehehehe

eugene said...

I love this look too, too bad i don't have a girl, wish i had,, tapi..............

have a great week ahead ya

mNhL said...

Nice braids. Normally, MIL helps me to tie my girl's hair. I'm too lazy and don't know how to tie her hair. haha

Small Kucing said...

nicely done :D

Mummy Gwen said...

So neat. I can do it but not as neat as you. And it won't stay long coz Gwen would mess up her hair eventually. It's the way she sits lah. -__-

P/S: Happy Mother's Day To You!

prince n princess mum said...

Nicely done!~ My daughter's hair is still very short.. cannot tie yet..

Health Freak Mommy said...

Very nice! You actually have the time to braid her hair every morning? For me, I'll just tie up a pony tail for my girls - easy peasy and fast :D

wenn said...

so lovely! happy mum's day!

Zooropa said...

Very smooth & neat hair. Happy Belated Mother's Day to you :-)


Dora

Uncle Lee said...

Hi BJ, nice hairstyle. Love it.
Re your mentioned, regret unable find or locate your request. Searched 10 minutes, can't see it anywhere.....?
Lee.

the little prince said...

Very neat & nice braids!!

You are good in doing the braids!

slavemom said...

Nice braids! I dun like to spend so much time tying my girl's hair, so she's back to having short hair again. :p
Happy Belated Mother's Day to u too!

Shireen Loh said...

my girl's hair not long enough for any form of braids :-(. then again, her hair not long enough for a pony tail even. I am envious!! now only waiting for her hair to grow hehhe...happy belated mother's day to you too PY. I celebrated mine nursing the whole family..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails