Thursday, June 2, 2011

right now...

1. Savoring my me-time at the lappie, typing this out. And cannot believe that I still type with only 5 fingers after all these years :-S
2. Planning our short trip somewhere with lots of sunshine, pool, and good food! Yay!
3. Thinking that toothache is probably worse than childbirth. Dreading my next dentist visit now.
4. Scheduling and re-scheduling my sewing jobs... breathe in, breathe out...
5. Weighing options for this little girl's coming birthday dress... no hurry though :-).
6. Laughing at the kids' excitement in packing thier stuffs for the said short vacation at no. 2 :-)
7. Hooked to this and its aps (my Valentine's pressie from sweet Hubs! :-))
8. Loving the intricate details of hand-embroidery... and dreaming of a new project which I may not be able to start anytime soon...
9. Feeling excited (and very nervous) for what's in store tomorrow! fingers-crossed, fingers-crossed, fingers-crossed!

Picture source: Google


(C) Lee Pei Yi. All rights reserved. Originally published for http://BoeyJoey.blogspot.com. All images and text can only be republished after notifying me and with links back to the article/ blog. Thank you :-).

4 comments:

wenn said...

i love embroidery too!

Mommy to Chumsy said...

wow, looks like a lot of wonderful things happening soon :) enjoy your holiday :)

Small Kucing said...

aiyo its so beautiful!!

hoyoyi said...

wow~ love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails