Wednesday, July 20, 2011

:-)

Here's my little munchkin trying to help me to hang clothes out to dry. I was already done when she ran out declaring "I want to help!", and so I pulled down 2 mismatched socks for her to "help".

I thought she would just plop the socks on the clothes rail like I did, but she fetched down a clothes hanger from the rail instead. I wondered what she's going to do with it? Hahaha... look at her adorable frown... she knew how she wanted to hang those socks, but was obviously flustered by the mechanics of it :-P. After some experiments and changing of the clothes hanger, twice (as if the colour of hanger does matter), she successfully pulled the socks into the hanger and hung them this way :-D. She felt great achievement, and I admired her for her determination. But at the same time, I couldn't help but LOL! I found it hilarious!

My girl? She didn't find it funny one bit, and couldn't care less.

Here's what she thought...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...o.O"

HAHAHAHAHA!

NOTE: The pictures and naration above are only meant for entertainment. No, my girl does not know anything about swearing and offensive finger gestures. She just found her nose itchy... and I found that picture funny :-).

Pictures were taken on 8 May 2011; QQ was 3y 9m old then.

Not forgetting some birthday notes - Gabriel, my nephew, turned 6 yesterday, and QQ is 4 today! Happy birthday, dearies! :-D.

(C) Lee Pei Yi. All rights reserved. Originally published for http://BoeyJoey.blogspot.com. All images and text can only be republished with permission and links back to the article/ blog. Thank you :-)

11 comments:

Small Kucing said...

Pengsan...the last photo is priceless!!!!

Mummy Gwen said...

Happy Birthday To Your Nephew and QQ!

QQ is hilarious. Is that a hairpin in her mouth?

BoeyJoey said...

Small Kucing: :-D

Mummy Gwen: Thanks, YL! No, that's a food pick in her mouth; she was having fruits when I hang out the clothes :-).

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Happy Birthday to QQ and to Gabriel :) QQ is so adorable :)

Health Freak Mommy said...

Happy birthday QQ sweetie!

ChloeRuoyi said...

What a cute lil mummy's helper :) You know what, she did a brilliant job. The socks will dry faster this way. Happy birthday to sweetie pie QQ!

Broccoli Ginger said...

hahahah! Happy birthday QQ!
I hang the socks this way too some times.

Caca said...

QQ is so cute, trying to help while having the lollipop.

Uncle Lee said...

Hi BJ, Your girl has a great future....she's a thinker and a puzzle solver. And shows initiative or innovation.
Great pics too.....
Have fun.
Lee.

LittleLamb said...

Happy Birthday to QQ.

A Mom's Diary said...

The last photo is cute - and they way you relate the photo is so funny!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails