Thursday, July 14, 2011

My kids adore their cousins. So whenever anyone of us is on the phone talking to my Sis in Singapore, my kids will beg us to let them speak to their cousins.

On one occasion, I was surprised to find that the conversation between HQ and his cousins was more brief than usual. I asked him:

Me: How come you talk so little on the phone this time?
HQ: I don't understand what Rafa said. He's speaking Japanese!

LOL!!! HQ is still not used to hearing Rafa talking (English, but most probably sounds like Japanese to HQ). Rafa's only 22 months old, but he's talking like a parrot already :-D.

HQ: 6y 1m old; Rafa: 22m old


(C) Lee Pei Yi. All rights reserved. Originally published for http://BoeyJoey.blogspot.com. All images and text can only be republished with permission and links back to the article/ blog. Thank you :-)

7 comments:

reanaclaire said...

Japanese indeed! haaha... kids are cute!

Broccoli Ginger said...

Hahaa.. speaking Japanese? :) So cute!

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hhaahha...that's so cute :)

Mummy said...

Haha.. I dun think Rafa understood HQ as well. He is always asking about HQ kor kor and QQ jie jie. And he pronounced their names pretty well. :)

They will understand him face to face just like G who is my translator sometimes. :)

prince n princess mum said...

Haha~~~~~ At least, know what language HQ is listening.. Japanese.. wakakakakak!~

slavemom said...

Japanese? Not French? LOL

Mummy Gwen said...

Hahaha...so cute. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails