Tuesday, November 22, 2011

my cutest "birthday letter"

HQ, my 6 year old firstborn gave me this "birthday letter" on my birthday. Yes, my birthday's today!

I was very surprised and touched by his 2nd sentence, and I was laughing heartily from his 3rd sentence onward :') What a cute and fun way to describe!

My dear dear boy... thank you for the very thoughtful and sweet note. I feel so blessed having you as my son, and I love you very very very much too :-D.

(C) Lee Pei Yi. All rights reserved. Originally published for http://BoeyJoey.blogspot.com. All images and text can only be republished with permission and links back to the article/ blog.

7 comments:

slavemom said...

Awww... that is a really sweet note. And funny too. hehehe Mommy's so kind that even the dinosaurs wouldn't hv the heart to eat u. Great description! ;)

MeRy said...

Happy Birthday to you..

Broccoli Ginger said...

so cute of HQ! :)

アンゼエリン said...

so sweet writing you a birthday note. What a great imagination she have.

Small Kucing said...

Happy Birthday . That is a very cute letter. Must put in the treasure box

prince n princess mum said...

Such a cute way to wish happy birthday!

A Mom's Diary said...

HQ has such neat handwriting and impeccable grammar and spelling for a 6yo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails