Tuesday, March 13, 2012

random: writings

Back-dated post

Found these pictures that I took (many of them were taken many months ago), and as they have a same theme (writing), I'll just compile them here...

HQ wrote down the recipe of his favourite dish, as how he remembered Popo told him. I don't remember when exactly this was written, probably somewhere between he's 5.5 to 6 year old last year. Everytime I cook pork chops, he insisted that I follow this recipe :-). It's quite tattered now and with splotches of oil, so I thought of taking a picture of it as memory before it becomes totally illegible :-).
Right after the kindergarten's concert rehearsal on Friday, HQ wrote down the directions to the concert's venue for his Papa's reference. Granted that there's grammer mistakes, but I love his initiative :-). I marvel his memory as it was his first time going to this concert venue, and he remembered the details so well. He was then 6y 5m old.
* "m" represents McDonalds.

This happened most recently, where QQ was putting down the events when we went to Kidzania (with help on spelling some words)... she forgot to note the time though :-). QQ - 4y 7m old.

QQ's ordered her favourite food at Paparich... can you guess what item she ordered? :-P
QQ was 4y 5m old then. Answer: QQ wanted to order a hard boiled egg for herself, but instead of asking us to spell the item for her, she wrote it in the words that she knew how to write - "hot boy egg" :-D.

(C) Lee Pei Yi. All rights reserved. Originally published for http://BoeyJoey.blogspot.com. All images and text can only be republished with permission and links back to the article/ blog.

7 comments:

Yee Ling said...

Ethel is starting to jot down this kind of little notes too..

chinnee (chinneeq@gmail.com) said...

your kids can spell pretty well hor...

Small Kucing said...

very nice writing

BoeyJoey said...

Chin Nee: Many of the words written by QQ during the Kidzania trip were spelt by us. HQ too has asked for our help to spell some difficult words :-)

Dora said...

I want to order "hot boy egg" too! :-)

wenn said...

sounds like 'hot boy egg' :)

MommyAngel said...

Hot boy egg, hahahahahaha .... so cute!!!! You have a smart girl there!

my girl only knows how to write the numbers when she orders food and sometimes I was amazed that how come I ordered 2 set, then only found out she pass her own orders to the waitress without letting me know!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails